• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Good news and Bad news

NBASupes

And no offense to soup but I'm consistent in not believing him. Sorry just too many holes in stories from the past to forget. But you guys feel free and don't stop believin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0

Remember I broke the Amare trade. The Melo being offered for Horford and we turned it down because we wanted to trade Josh or Joe instead. I broke quite a bit and I am rarely off the note.

Don't confuse my opinions from my connects. I will usually say my connects or word to let you know it isn't from me.

Remember I broke the Amare trade. The Melo being offered for Horford and we turned it down because we wanted to trade Josh or Joe instead. I broke quite a bit and I am rarely off the note.

Don't confuse my opinions from my connects. I will usually say my connects or word to let you know it isn't from me.

Nope don't remember any of that. If you can go back and find the posts that showed you were right and that they were from before it was nationally known then I'll gladly retract my statement regarding your connects.

Im a optimistic person so I will say that very well could be Melos top five with our very own hawks listed. What's not to believe I mean cp3 mentioned Atlanta as a possible destination before the doc rivers trade and ferry actually met with d Howard last off season.

I'm not shocked we are on melos top 5. It doesn't really mean anything until his top 3 choices can't get it done to get him. Being 4 or 5 on the list shouldn't be some outstanding unbelievable thing.

To be fair, I don't think supes is making this up. He's been consistent for years with having guys he knows in the business.

Lmao. Wow. I expected more from you Soth. Consistent for years with what? Made up stuff?

Does it really matter? He is more likely speaking the truth about Lebron. I don't think the Hawks are on his radar.

Yes it does matter. I don't want new members (or guests) believing in his false rumors that have no backing.

Wait a sec here. You post a link to a Newsday article and you're using that as justification for your inside sources??

I heard it first from my source in New York though. I my rep was kinda burned on the site at that time. So I had to wait till so internet site jumped on it for me to post it.

Thanks Brandan Wright.

Lmao. Wow. I expected more from you Soth. Consistent for years with what? Made up stuff?

I don't make shit up. I usually 95% of the time just give my opinion. This is a rare occasion I am sharing info from connects with you. Hell, I would talk in PM's about this stuff before I post on it.

Yes it does matter. I don't want new members (or guests) believing in his false rumors that have no backing.

We couldn't even land Dwight Howard and CP3 last year, what makes you think we will be able to land Melo and Lebron? None of these players don't want to play here. It says something when a player from GA didn't have Hawks as a team he would play for.

We couldn't even land Dwight Howard and CP3 last year, what makes you think we will be able to land Melo and Lebron? None of these players don't want to play here. It says something when a player from GA didn't have Hawks as a team he would play for.

Whoa where did I say we WOULD land Melo and LeBron? And I guess you're an insider as well since you know that none of these players want to play here? Or are you basing that on what soup posted here and using that as fact because it sounds like that is the case and that's exactly what I'm trying to head off before it gets out of hand.

I don't make shit up. I usually 95% of the time just give my opinion. This is a rare occasion I am sharing info from connects with you. Hell, I would talk in PM's about this stuff before I post on it.

I honestly believe that you believe your stories. In the wise words of George Costanza .."it's not a lie, if you believe it".

Honestly I have been enjoying reading your posts lately much more than years past. Your seemed a lot more even keeled lately and reasonable. Then out of nowhere you kind of revert back to the joker days.

Atlanta really was in an odd position last year. They had the money but their rep was tored, new coach, and CP3 by this time last year made it clear he was staying in LA because of Doc. That's was a hammer to the nail. D12 was only possible with CP3 like Bron is only possible with Melo.

Edited by nbasupes40retired

I honestly believe that you believe your stories. In the wise words of George Costanza .."it's not a lie, if you believe it".

Honestly I have been enjoying reading your posts lately much more than years past. Your seemed a lot more even keeled lately and reasonable. Then out of nowhere you kind of revert back to the joker days.

Agreed 100%. Stick to your opinions and don't try to post this insider / scout stuff. Just when you're building back up around here you throw this stuff out and make us all question you.

• Like 1