• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lou Williams has got to be the Best Lockerroom guy.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Since being traded, I have seen so many tweets from players about him being such a great person.  While he didn't do much for us in the playoffs and his injury may have shortened his career, I wonder if after his contract is done, he'd come back as an assistant.  I have found that it's good to have good lockerroom people who the players respect.

Lou will be 28 years when his current contract expires - there is no reason why he won't get another contract. He will probably be better next season than this year coming off the ACL.

If a 31 yr old Ben Gordon can get a 2yr/$9 mil contract after sitting at home last season - Lou will definitely be ok.

I wonder if he has aspirations to be a coach?

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

Lou will be 28 years when his current contract expires - there is no reason why he won't get another contract. He will probably be better next season than this year coming off the ACL.

If a 31 yr old Ben Gordon can get a 2yr/$9 mil contract after sitting at home last season - Lou will definitely be ok.

I wonder if he has aspirations to be a coach?

He will have to prove that that leg is good... and even then... he's an undersized 2.  Ben Gordon has 2" and almost 20 lbs on Williams.

I think Gordon is washed up too but for Williams to survive, he'd have to play for a team with a big PG like NY with Calderon.  6'1" SGs left out with AI and I don't think they will be coming back.

• Like 1

He will have to prove that that leg is good... and even then... he's an undersized 2. Ben Gordon has 2" and almost 20 lbs on Williams.

I think Gordon is washed up too but for Williams to survive, he'd have to play for a team with a big PG like NY with Calderon. 6'1" SGs left out with AI and I don't think they will be coming back.

He'll play somewhere. His career is nowhere close to being over unless he wants it to be.

• Premium Member

I remember reading or seeing on a broadcast last year that Lou bought presents for all of his teammates around Christmas (or some holiday or event).