• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How will this Change the NBA landscape

sillent

What if LeBron goes back home to Cleveland, Bosh goes home to Texas and Wade goes back home to Chicago? I'm sure the Heat will sign & trade for Wiggins & other commodities. Will the East be any body's or that much harder? Would the Rockets be the "New Heat" with Harden, Bosh & Dwight? Would Wade & Rose be & play rejuvenated playing with Butler, Gibson & Noah?

No nba team would even sign Wade for any real money. Teams know wade is basically done with those knees. That is why he was stupid to opt out of his deal. Wade isn't worth anywhere near even 10 mil per yr at this point since he can only play about 50 games a season

Mainly sign & trade for most $$$ purposes. Honestly though this was a random thought that actually could happen if they wanted & I was just curious on thoughts... Bulls have been pretty good out of getting the most out of their player's (like we did last year) so I definitely wouldn't sleep on Wade

Mainly sign & trade for most $$$ purposes. Honestly though this was a random thought that actually could happen if they wanted & I was just curious on thoughts... Bulls have been pretty good out of getting the most out of their player's (like we did last year) so I definitely wouldn't sleep on Wade

Cleveland has no desire to trade wiggins, he's their future along with kyrie.....so how could this happen again?

Rumor is that the Cavs would sign Lebron and then trade Wiggins/Thompson/Waiters/pick for Kevin Love.

Trade wiggins?...I don't believe this rumor, it has to be the worse rumor I have heard since the beginning of free agency.

Bogus, Bogus, Bogus.....

• Moderators

I think if they need to deal Wiggins to get Love & Lebron they would do it.  Would / Could don't equal will but that is a no-brainer if Love is willing to extend, IMO.  5 years of Irving, plus 4 of Love, plus multiple years of Lebron = title contender and significant favorite in the East.