• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Speculation: Horford for Wiggins.

Diesel

Are we going to win championships when Lebron is in the East regardless? Would you rather build a potential superstar or stand pat and get beat on national TV in the 1st or 2nd round a couple more times before Horford bolts in FA?

My feelings on the situation right here. We are not winning anything with this team period. Let's just ride the wave of mediocrity as long as we can

As of now we are perfectly capable of beating Clevland, especially with the team of perimeter defenders we have to harrass Lebron. Now we will see who Clevland adds.

This team would have trouble beating Cleveland before Lebron decided to return. We are not beating the Cavs period!

Wiggin will not be a super star period!

You know this how? Wiggins is freak athlete who is more then capable of taking this league by storm.

Yup and I think Korver could help LeBron more than Wiggins could in the next 4 years.

LeBron and Korver is just scary

Yea Korver would be a great addition next to Lebron no doubt. Much like John Pax son and Steve Kerr with MJ

As of now we are perfectly capable of beating Clevland, especially with the team of perimeter defenders we have to harrass Lebron. Now we will see who Clevland adds.

Hawks have not shown anything that convinces they are contenders for anything. Let's be real here, this is Lebron's conference.

Hawks have not shown anything that convinces they are contenders for anything. Let's be real here, this is Lebron's conference.

So just make it easier for him. Ooookay

This team would have trouble beating Cleveland before Lebron decided to return. We are not beating the Cavs period!

The Cavs sucked last year. They have Lebron now which makes them a contender to win the east but certainly not a sure thing like the Heat were.

Wiggin will not be a super star period!

Let's see, for us, Wiggins has:

1. More potential than anybody since Wilkins. You want a shot to have an elite talent? Wiggins.

2. More marketability than anyone since Wilkins. You want people to go see your product? Wiggins.

So if you are an owner, production on the court, and marketability of a star, Wiggins would be the biggest star we have had since Wilkins.

I guess you don't understand the concept of trading for Wiggins. This isn't a handout trade for cap dump or money like all the other Ferry trades. It's for us to have a star.

<face palm>

This has nothing to do with Lebron from my point of view. He can blow his Achilles tomorrow and I would not care. It is about building young high skilled talent with the Hawks

Really now, don't get silly.

Oh and you are confident this squad would take the Caves in a seven game series? Without Lebron? If so I wish I could say the same

This current roster has more potential to not even make the playoffs than winning the East, at full health. Even then, if Horford or even Korver (who is our only consistent scoring option at the wing positions) goes down for the season, we are screwed.

Edited by RWF

This current roster has more potential to not even make the playoffs than winning the East, at full health. Even then, if Horford or even Korver (who is our only consistent scoring option at the wing positions) goes down for the season, we are screwed.

River boat gambler!  Ferry isn't like that by the way!  He is methodical in his approach now.  He'll again have plenty of money available next off season so we'll see what happens

• Like 1

River boat gambler! Ferry isn't like that by the way! He is methodical in his approach now. He'll again have plenty of money available next off season so we'll see what happens

Plenty of money to offer just to have free agents turn it down. Have you paid attention the last two years?

Oh and you are confident this squad would take the Caves in a seven game series? Without Lebron? If so I wish I could say the same

Did we not beat them at least 3 times last season? I

Have you taken a look at the roster minus LBJ?

Edited by JayBirdHawk