• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA 2k15

TJR4536

Because he keeps averaging out to an average season. You can't have 3 months of bad basketball and then a month of good and expect to see his rating go up.

Teague has to perform consistently for a season before he's going to be seen as that guy from the Pacers series by people outside of Hawksquawk.

Naw 2k is just full shit with these ratings.

Josh smith use to get high ratings all the time for no reason and he has an 80 this year in 2k and last season was the worst season he has ever had.

2k knows nothing about the hawks that's all this is.

• Like 1

Al is 83, Sap 85,

Kemba Walker is 82 that is the most laughable thing I ever saw. Kemba Walker can't touch Teague but he is rated 4 points higher.

Teague 78

Korver 78

DMC 75

Sap 85

Horford 83

Teague's rating is too low and laughable they have people at his position rated above him who can't shine his shoes. Sap is not better than Horford. Horford was our best player when he went down. Sap really was not as efficient without Horford.

I might partake in the game but the ratings are laughable. They just remind you that its a game written by people that still don't fully know or understand basketball.

Edited by MrMeltdown
  • Like 1

I wouldn't completely say they don't know basketball. I think its more of the awareness rating systems. If Sap has a higher offensive awareness (and he does) than Horford, his rating is going to automatically be higher. Kemba probably has a higher offensive awareness rating than Teague does as well. The awareness ratings are too powerful in relation to the overall. Just look in MyPlayer for example, if you boost nothing but awareness stats your overall increases MUCH faster. It could be worse though, Live is overrating players in a more ridiculous manner (James Harden a 90. How's that possible with a 0 in defense?*)  

In the end, ratings aren't far removed from opinion. It's not like they can't be edited for more personal accuracy. 

*i don't know what his overall defensive ratings are... but they shouldn't be much higher than the IQ of a toaster.

Edited by Mdizzle5

I wouldn't completely say they don't know basketball. I think its more of the awareness rating systems. If Sap has a higher offensive awareness (and he does) than Horford, his rating is going to automatically be higher. Kemba probably has a higher offensive awareness rating than Teague does as well. The awareness ratings are too powerful in relation to the overall. Just look in MyPlayer for example, if you boost nothing but awareness stats your overall increases MUCH faster. It could be worse though, Live is overrating players in a more ridiculous manner (James Harden a 90. How's that possible with a 0 in defense?*)

In the end, ratings aren't far removed from opinion. It's not like they can't be edited for more personal accuracy.

*i don't know what his overall defensive ratings are... but they shouldn't be much higher than the IQ of a toaster.

Well as long as they actually do roster updates this year I'm good. I remember on 2k14 saps 3point rating stayed shitty the whole year he should atleast have an 84 3point rating this year starting off.

By the way saps shot is way off on 2k he shoots much quicker than what he does on 2k14

I can't wait until it comes out because I got the new Madden last week and I absolutely suck at it..I've played like 8 games and I'm 0-8...:-(

I was so frustrated that I played as the Broncos at home vs. the Raiders and still got beat. HELP MEEEEEE!!!!! Anyone got any pointers.

I can't wait until it comes out because I got the new Madden last week and I absolutely suck at it..I've played like 8 games and I'm 0-8...:-(

I was so frustrated that I played as the Broncos at home vs. the Raiders and still got beat. HELP MEEEEEE!!!!! Anyone got any pointers.

Buy the prima's madden guide for 10 bucks....helped me out a lot and I usually never buy guides for games but I like madden so much for the first time in forever I actually wanted to get good at it.

Edited by JTB

Al is 83, Sap 85,

Kemba Walker is 82 that is the most laughable thing I ever saw. Kemba Walker can't touch Teague but he is rated 4 points higher.

Teague 78

Korver 78

DMC 75

Sap 85

Horford 83

Teague's rating is too low and laughable they have people at his position rated above him who can't shine his shows. Sap is not better than Horford. Horford was our best player when he went down. Sap really was not as efficient without Horford.

I might partake in the game but the ratings are laughable. They just remind you that its a game written by people that still don't fully know or understand basketball.

Are they smokin?

Kemba walker had a .393 fg%....and we b**ch about Teague on these boards pretty hard. If Teague finished the year with a .393 fg% we would all be looking for a trade! What a joke! I know they didn't rate kemba high on defense cause he wasn't the reason they defended so well.

2k is my favorite game but they have been playing the hawks ever since Johnson and smith left the team. Smh...

Are they smokin?

Kemba walker had a .393 fg%....and we b**ch about Teague on these boards pretty hard. If Teague finished the year with a .393 fg% we would all be looking for a trade! What a joke! I know they didn't rate kemba high on defense cause he wasn't the reason they defended so well.

2k is my favorite game but they have been playing the hawks ever since Johnson and smith left the team. Smh...

It's pretty bad to overrate a guy like that while underrating another person.

Complete Ratings list for the hawks 

Atlanta Hawks

85 - Paul Millsap
83 - Al Horford
78 - Jeff Teague
78 - Kyle Korver
75 - DeMarre Carroll
74 - Thabo Sefolosha
74 - Kent Bazemore
72 - Mike Scott
71 - Adreian Payne
71 - Shelvin Mack
70 - Dennis Schröder
69 - Pero Antić
68 - John Jenkins

Horford too low but Pero got what he deserved lol.

• Like 1