• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Opening Night at Philips Arena - Nov 1st.

1415_hwk_ti_press_release.jpg?itok=4MIWp

ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Hawks and Grammy Award-winning superstar and Atlanta native Tip “T.I.” Harris have teamed up to make Opening Night versus the Indiana Pacers on Saturday, Nov. 1st the hottest ticket in town. The celebration will start as soon as fans enter the doors and fans will have good reason to come early.  

Everyone entering Philips Arena before 7pm will get a free $10 in Hawks Bucks and will be able to watch the first of three amazing performances by T.I. in a special pregame concert. T.I. will also collaborate with PA Announcer Ryan Cameron to introduce the players pregame before a state-of-the-art, must-be-seen-in-person introduction.

All fans will also receive a free Grand Opening T-shirt courtesy of Kia Motors and there are other major surprises in store.

“I think everybody needs to come out and make it their business to support the Hawks and support the city,” T.I. said. “I will be performing at the pregame show, the halftime and the postgame as well; all for the people who come to support my team, the Atlanta Hawks, and my city. We gotta set it off with a celebration.”

To make sure everyone in Atlanta is included in the celebration, ticket prices have been reduced to the most fan-friendly and affordable in Hawks history.

“We are beyond excited to partner with a superstar like T.I. and put on a first-class event to kick off the season and celebrate our city,” CEO Steve Koonin said. “We can’t wait to Pound the Pacers and put on a show for the city of Atlanta like they’ve never seen before at a basketball game.”  

#ATLOpeningTIP

I got my tickets - I'm ready!!!

Let's Get it PacCity!!!!!!

http://www.nba.com/hawks/ti-concert-highlights-opening-night

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Moderators

This!!!! This is an awesome start at winning back the fans and really promoting the team   I gotta think this is more Koonin work.   

Let's go

(one request:  please, please don't make the players walk down the steps in the crowd again.  that has disaster written all over it)

• Like 1

• Moderators

http://vimeo.com/88552077

Pretty sweet!

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/hawks/EN/promotion/home

Tickets as low as $5

Hawks vs. Pacers – Opening Night

Don’t miss the Hawks vs. the Indiana Pacers on Opening Night! See a rematch of last season’s thrilling playoff series as the Hawks open the 14-15 season. This game will sell out, so don’t wait!

CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS!

PROMO CODE: Kevin

Edited by HawkItus

With T.I. being the opening act and this whole 3D projection thing they are promoting, I really hope Atlantans show up on time... We have a tendency not to make it to our seats until midway through the 1st... Then we leave before the end of the 3rd. :sad:

Tbf its hard to get anywhere by 7 on a weekend night

Unless you're wisely taking marta

Marta atlantas pretty much free dd

Tbf its hard to get anywhere by 7 on a weekend night

Unless you're wisely taking marta

Marta atlantas pretty much free dd

most of the games start at 7:30.

Opening night is on a Saturday - no traffic excuse.