• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Beat Who You Supposed To Beat

benhillboy

We with Houston and NO as the only teams not to suffer an upset. Favored by 2 Friday hosting the Heat. The Spurs, Hornets, and Raptors escaped another one by the skin of their teeth facing us.

The Hawks, the Bulls, and Raptors are the 3 teams in the East who are fully confident and cool with double digit deficits because their coaches kick em up the ass when they aren't defending hard. The way this team has flipped the switch at the perfect time has been great to watch, just waiting for a full game of dominance.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

We're favored against the Heat? That surprises me.

Yeah, I guess our Homecourt advantage gets a little respect. The Heat's depth chart doesn't look very good either. I've always liked Cole but Mario should be ashamed of himself letting that man take his job. And Shannon Brown behind Wade, ha ha.

Everyone outside of American Airlines Arena scratched their head at the McRoberts signing, now the Heat see why. I know he has a bum toe, but he's playing and allowing Shawne Williams (never heard of the guy in 6 years, but decent numbers) to take all his minutes. An off shooting night from Wade or Bosh should have it in the bag for us. This is a must-win so the Deng fiasco can be laid to rest for good, you know the sports news outlets and the Heat broadcasts will mention it like some lames.

Edited by benhillboy

• Moderators

Yeah, I guess our Homecourt advantage gets a little respect. The Heat's depth chart doesn't look very good either. I've always liked Cole but Mario should be ashamed of himself letting that man take his job. And Shannon Brown behind Wade, ha ha.

Everyone outside of American Airlines Arena scratched their head at the McRoberts signing, now the Heat see why. I know he has a bum toe, but he's playing and allowing Shawne Williams (never heard of the guy in 6 years, but decent numbers) to take all his minutes. An off shooting night from Wade or Bosh should have it in the bag for us. This is a must-win so the Deng fiasco can be laid to rest for good, you know the sports news outlets and the Heat broadcasts will mention it like some lames.

Yeah and if Deng goes for 30 it'll be even worse.   I'd almost forgotten that Ferry still isn't working.   I'm assuming at this point that he's not coming back until there is a new owner and only then if they ask him.   I'm guessing he's waiting to get fired.

We aren't a great team. It's hard to see us blowing out a team and it's even harder to see a team blowing us out. We are a well coached team with decent talent. Not too good, not too bad. 

Stop making sense, or I'll have to stop ignoring your posts.....O.o

• Like 1

Someone is seriously gunning for most improved poster of squawk this year...

Yeah, he's making perfect sense over in the Pero thread too. I swear to God if he's being sarcastic just to mess with my head.....O.o