• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jason Heywood Traded

Ya ur right...maybe the Braves should sign joba chamberlain...

He turned into a decent pitcher in Detroit but he'll never be the stud he was in his 1st year... until the playoffs when that swarm of bugs messed him up vs the Indians and he lost his confidence. 

And we've traded 2 other guys who have been Cy Young candidates in Ian Kennedy and Phil Hughes. Not everyone can pitch in NY. 

• Moderators

My thing is you don't trade a pretty good everyday player (especially one with some exceptional talent) for a pretty good pitcher.   How much impact is that pretty good pitcher going to have  in his 30 games versus the guy who saving you runs in the outfield every day.

My thing is you don't trade a pretty good everyday player (especially one with some exceptional talent) for a pretty good pitcher. How much impact is that pretty good pitcher going to have in his 30 games versus the guy who saving you runs in the outfield every day.

You're right, but he sied short and wants big money. I thought he would be the best of thr young guys

Didn't work out

It's on him and the team. Injuries didn't help

• Moderators

You're right, but he sied short and wants big money. I thought he would be the best of thr young guys

Didn't work out

It's on him and the team. Injuries didn't help

Seems like is value would also be higher mid season unless the Braves think he is going to hit poorly to start.