• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

James Harden

macdaddy

DPOY is beyond ridiculous like Houston's commentary (Clyde is okay) but I have seen him trying a lot harder. Ooposing SGs PER versus the Rockets is 20 points behind James'. On/ off splits favor their defense when he's on the floor last I saw too. Being sandwiched between Ariza and Beverly full time, he has no choice but to step it up. I think he, Cousins, Thompson, and Kyle improved the most because of Team USA.

The dude is a super weirdo for sure, but I can't think of a similar player in history, personality or game-wise. You could do a character study on the dude. That partying thing is crazy, he's well known to be a sugar daddy for the ladies in the Houston area as well. On some big plays he won't show any emotion like a robot. Other times he looks like KG. And what about the awkward dialogue in all his commercials and the cowboy get-up?

Who else was well on his way to First-Ballot status while starting his career as a 3 year sub? Like Curry, I'm not sure if his underrated passing skills aren't his finest gift (Curry's shot is probably the most amazing thing I've seen, but it sounded good for comparison). Overhead, cross-body, left handed out the double team across the court at 50 MPH into his teammates' shooting pocket like fu@kin magic, or hell, Magic.

Edited by benhillboy