• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

God must be a Panthers fan

Admin

Because there's no other way to describe Cam Newton not only surviving but apparently being completely injury free after his car flipped 4 times today. 

Pic of truck ...

B4bw4lDIMAA411R.jpg

From the title, I thought you were saying God was a Panthers fan because Newton got into an accident.  I was like, "wow, dolf has truly lost it".

But yeah, it's pretty remarkable he walked away from that virtually unscathed.

Pic of truck ...

From the title, I thought you were saying God was a Panthers fan because Newton got into an accident.  I was like, "wow, dolf has truly lost it".

No way would I ever say or think something like that. Even in games I never hope for an injury to a player even on the other team and I always pray for them whenever a player goes down. That may surprise a lot of people since I'm such a d*ck sometimes, but it's true. I'm very thankful that God was watching out for Cam here as that could have been absolutely awful. 

Speaking of absolutely awful, I just read that Brian Austin Green and his super fine wife Megan Fox were recently in a head on collision with a drunk driver going 50 and they walked away without injury. God is good! 

• Like 1

No way would I ever say or think something like that. Even in games I never hope for an injury to a player even on the other team and I always pray for them whenever a player goes down. That may surprise a lot of people since I'm such a d*ck sometimes, but it's true. I'm very thankful that God was watching out for Cam here as that could have been absolutely awful.

Speaking of absolutely awful, I just read that Brian Austin Green and his super fine wife Megan Fox were recently in a head on collision with a drunk driver going 50 and they walked away without injury. God is good!

Pffft! Better man than me. I was really hoping aaron rodgers would dislocate his throwing shoulder last night. Just an fyi, Cam Newton has the same back injury Romo has.

Pic of truck ...

B4bw4lDIMAA411R.jpg

Are those...truck nutz?

• 3 weeks later...

He looked pretty good yesterday. Im glad he or virtually anyone involved in a crash like that could walk away. I hope he appreciates his good fortunes. They should beat Arizona. All down hill after that, lol.

Edited by NJHAWK
  • Like 1

I would NOT want to play this Panthers team right now. They finally figured out the offense, they've got 2 of the best LBs in football, they can run the football and their coach isn't afraid to take chances. Granted the Cardinals with their 40th string QB aren't a good example of what they'll face from here on out, but I really like their chances. 

Are those...truck nutz?

I think we need to ask someone from Georgia, Kentucky or North Carolina...

I think we need to ask someone from Georgia, Kentucky or North Carolina...

Hmm something makes me think the Squawk will be investing in a Chief Diversity Officer in the not so distant future. Maybe we should hire the Miami Dolphins head coach; I hear he's good at handling this sort of thing.

• Like 1

Hmm something makes me think the Squawk will be investing in a Chief Diversity Officer in the not so distant future. Maybe we should hire the Miami Dolphins head coach; I hear he's good at handling this sort of thing.

The Dolphins coach is only good at making sure there's no gum wrappers on the floor, that the locker room is clean and organized and that the opposing team are well rested on critical plays via the timeouts he calls for them. 

FML