• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Change could be in the air as trade season arrives

Hawksquawk

There have been quite a few games I thought that we could use him instead of Mack or instead of a 2 PG lineup. If Baze keeps playing well we might not ever see JJ play a meaningful minute for us again, assuming our squad stays healthy. It's unfortunate because you'd think his shooting would make him a good fit for our offense.

Agreed I would think he would be a good fit, especially in games that we win comfortably (like many games in the streak) or games where we've struggled to knock down shots. I would rather Bazemore become a stud for us since he's a momentum changer on defense and Jenkins doesn't have that kind of ability, but I would love it if both guys could end up doing well for us. 

Agreed I would think he would be a good fit, especially in games that we win comfortably (like many games in the streak) or games where we've struggled to knock down shots. I would rather Bazemore become a stud for us since he's a momentum changer on defense and Jenkins doesn't have that kind of ability, but I would love it if both guys could end up doing well for us.

I concur, however, There's just not enough minutes for the end of the rotation to get any meaningful minutes on a regular basis. Remember we can only dress 13 players per game, so even in a blowout he may be inactive that game.

I concur, however, There's just not enough minutes for the end of the rotation to get any meaningful minutes on a regular basis. Remember we can only dress 13 players per game, so even in a blowout he may be inactive that game.

There's minutes if you make it a short term (few weeks) test. Then if he doesn't work out we can just not worry about him the rest of the season or we can move him for a 2nd round pick before the deadline. But if he does perform well, we then look to move Mack for something. I know we can't play our whole roster regular minutes long term but we've got to try and get Jenkins a block of time and not just a few minutes here and there as that won't tell us anything. 

• Premium Member

"Superstar" Lance Stephenson is back on the block for all those who were clamoring for us to sign him this offseason.

What a mess, I still can't believe that fool hit that 3 to beat us. I hope getting rid of him helps them out some. It'd help us out a lot if teams like Orlando, Boston and Charlotte can make a push for a 7 or 8 seed and pass a team that I will not mention.

• Like 1

What a mess, I still can't believe that fool hit that 3 to beat us. I hope getting rid of him helps them out some. It'd help us out a lot if teams like Orlando, Boston and Charlotte can make a push for a 7 or 8 seed and pass a team that I will not mention.

Sheesh. The East is so friggin bad.

This isn't college ball, folks. Power rankings in pro sports are a waste of time and have zero merit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually...we tried...he sucks. No use in bothering much more.

We've tried?? That's news to me. I think he's played what 24 minutes in garbage time this year and he's shooting 45% from 2 and 33% from 3 in those limited minutes. Seems like he's more than capable of providing us accurate shooting off the bench. 

• Moderators

Coaches are human so Bud could be screwing up with Jenkins but I feel like for Bud you have to earn your minutes but excelling in practice and having the right attitude.   I'm just guessing that there is something that isn't working for Bud.   Kind of like Dennis last year. 

Coaches are human so Bud could be screwing up with Jenkins but I feel like for Bud you have to earn your minutes but excelling in practice and having the right attitude.   I'm just guessing that there is something that isn't working for Bud.   Kind of like Dennis last year. 

Only thing I disagree with here is that with Dennis we knew we had him under contract for a few more years. Because of Jenkins missing most of last year with the back injury and us not picking up his option for next season, we're very close to potentially losing a fairly recent 1st round pick for nothing.