• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Early Offseason Talks (details on FA rights)

Not counting them out at all. I just think that they are not , and will not be another Heat. I thought I made that pretty clear.

Okay, I gotcha. But in a 7 game series, being a betting man... Would you pick ATL to beat CLE?

Okay, I gotcha. But in a 7 game series, being a betting man... Would you pick ATL to beat CLE?

If I was a betting man. Yes I would.

A healthy Chicago not a chance.

Eh, I think we would have a better chance advancing vs. the Bulls than the Cavs,... But that's just me. Maybe because I'm brainwashed living in Ohio and leBron inks all the papers...

Really? A healthy Bulls team with Rose , Butler , Noah and Gasol?

If we meet that team in a 7 game series I do not see us pulling it out. The Caves have more holes then swiss cheese. You are just Lebron struck

Eh, I think we would have a better chance advancing vs. the Bulls than the Cavs,... But that's just me. Maybe because I'm brainwashed living in Ohio and leBron inks all the papers...

Really? A healthy Bulls team with Rose , Butler , Noah and Gasol?

If we meet that team in a 7 game series I do not see us pulling it out. The Caves have more holes then swiss cheese. You are just Lebron struck

Not really, Bron is a proven champion. With a top 5 point guard and a damn good PF. The Bulls have talent, not proved anything....

Butler has been one of the very best scorers in the league and he has elite defensive ability. $10mil per would be a slap in the face at this rate. 

Eh, I just realized friggin' Eric Gordon is a max player,  Butler's definitely getting max.  What in the world was I thinking questioning $10mil+ for him?

Not trying to be a party pooper but we are not getting Kawhi, Butler or Gasol.  We will probably do a few good value signings and bet on the development of young players (Schröder, Muscala, Bazemore), which is not a bad strategy by the way.

It's possible we will sign a FA. We clearly want to win a title. Once we see the result of this year, we will do something different and add players. Without Horf, it was too hard to evaluate what we needed.

Not trying to be a party pooper but we are not getting Kawhi, Butler or Gasol. We will probably do a few good value signings and bet on the development of young players (Schröder, Muscala, Bazemore), which is not a bad strategy by the way.

Here goes to something to ponder. What if we actually let Sap walk cause someone like Moose or Payne has a brighter future in Buds eyes? Oh man you wanna talk about squawk meltdown. Lol

Here goes to something to ponder. What if we actually let Sap walk cause someone like Moose or Payne has a brighter future in Buds eyes? Oh man you wanna talk about squawk meltdown. Lol

I can only imagine the meltdown :-) We should resign Millsap (for a reasonable contract) and if Moose or Payne develops, trade him to a contender.