• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Q&A from Grantland with Dennis Schröder

NBASupes

dennis-schroeder.jpg?w=1014

There haven’t been many umlauts in the NBA. (Hanno Möttölä and Martin Müürsepp, anyone?) But there have been fewer still with blond-striped coiffures. Last year, the Atlanta Hawks used their 17th pick on Dennis Schröder, a feisty point guard from Germany who is at the intersection of this particular Venn diagram. In early November, the 21-year-old leaped onto YouTube with a daring dunk over....

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/qa-with-dennis-baby-rondo-Schröder-atlantas-ascendant-pg-on-skateboarding-and-the-utility-of-mayonnaise/

Never would have pegged Dennis as a skater. Wow the things you do not know. The kid is really a competitor at heart. Gonna be a monster in this league

Good article.

I like what he said about wanting teams to be scared of the Hawks, thinking about them. He realizes they are not there yet but just a curiosity.

Go have some mayo with your french fries! With a side of eggs and mayo. Yum!

Never would have pegged Dennis as a skater. Wow the things you do not know. The kid is really a competitor at heart. Gonna be a monster in this league

You didn't watch the Mavs game? That's the 1st time I'd heard the skater thing as yet another thing he has in common with Rondo as Rondo was a skater growing up too. 

You didn't watch the Mavs game? That's the 1st time I'd heard the skater thing as yet another thing he has in common with Rondo as Rondo was a skater growing up too.

I have too listen on XM..

I was probably in Idaho or some chit like that