• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pistons

lethalweapon3

Me and the rest of the Pistons fans are gonna have to hit the vodka hard at halftime. Hawks are totally outclassing them. I knew you guys had shooters. Didn't realize how great they were on D.

Our defense is what has been the most impressive during the winning streak.  The offensive was good since last season.

Me and the rest of the Pistons fans are gonna have to hit the vodka hard at halftime. Hawks are totally outclassing them. I knew you guys had shooters. Didn't realize how great they were on D.

The difference between old Hawks and new Hawks is we defend the hell out of the ball and we're not even letting your dominating bigs in the paint to rebound. It's insane how good Al and Millsap have been at this lately.

• Like 4

The difference between old Hawks and new Hawks is we defend the hell out of the ball and we're not even letting your dominating bigs in the paint to rebound. It's insane how good Al and Millsap have been at this lately.

The synergy  between Al and Sap has clicked.

Our defense is what has been the most impressive during the winning streak. The offensive was good since last season.

I might leave my gf for the Hawks help defense...(if she was a lady)

Ps on that note, nobody tell my gf I told Dolf I loved him cuz it took 5 years for me to say that to her..