• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: My God, My God, The Hawks Are A $%#$## Juggernaut (Deadspin Love)

BackForThe2ndTime

lol awesome read. Loved the Korver vids as well.

I'm new here, long time Hawks fan and browser. Figured I'd say what's up. I'm 23. I try and watch around 80% of the Hawks games every season when I can. Ready for tonights against Philly

Got my vote!!!

Welcome aboard! Glad you decided to create an account. And just to get you started on people giving you a hard time, you're the one who broke our server by forcing us to be too large! j/k welcome

haha thanks man. I was having a problem signing up and kept resending the damn validation link cuz im a moron at times.

• Like 1

I'm new here, long time Hawks fan and browser. Figured I'd say what's up. I'm 23. I try and watch around 80% of the Hawks games every season when I can. Ready for tonights against Philly

Welcome!!! The more the merrier. We are experiencing a season that we have all longed and yearned for! I don't want to wake up. Not now...not in the playoffs!!!

Go Hawks!!!!!

• Like 2

Welcome aboard! You're in for a hell of a ride. No better time to join the Squawk.

Make sure you join us for the in game chat (if you can multitask), it's wild and hilarious with very few things off limits.

• 2 weeks later...

This article really hits home on how I imagine opponents feel when they are trying to chase the ball around the perimeter.....but never catching up.    When the cameras pan to their bench, you can see the dejection in their faces...  These Hawks are imposing their wills and steals souls!!!!   GO HAWKS!!!!

• Like 1