• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I love the streak but It's not top of the list priority next week

JTB

Prepare yourselves I have a different thought process......

I absolutely love this streak and I really do have faith it will continue but even if it didn't I want our hawks to make sure they beat the Wizards, Warriors, Grizzlies next week like they should!

To me that's more important than the ongoing streak! Hawks need to be sure to get wins against those quality opponents!

Now if they can of course keep the streak up and get all those wins...great!...I know they CAN do it I have faith in the team.

But I guess my real point is that I think bud should rest our key players against our next 2 opponents (76ers/Pelicans) and let the bench get majority minutes in preparation for those 3 quality opponents coming up end of next week. Which allowing the bench to play majority minutes may end this ongoing streak but again I feel making sure our guys are fresh to get wins against the Wizards, Warriors, Grizz is the top priority! (Not that every game isn't a top priority to win but we need our guys to be fresh so I say rest them the next 2 games)

Guys, Pop only starting doing this with the Spurs when Parker, Duncan, Ginobli, etc got old. Except for Korver, the rest of our starting guys are in their basketball prime years. The key here is that we are not making any of our starters go on average any more than 35 minutes or so. They are getting a full quarter of rest each game night. And that used to never happen with your starters in your dad's NBA.