• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Colon cleansing

• Admin

lol, so I'm late to the game on this one and it's obviously a funny topic, but I have to throw a log, so to speak, on this fire. I've never had the full on cleansing, but I've had probably the next best thing. I picked up one of those mount to your existing toilet bidet setups and Oh Baby!, this is how we were meant to live. All this technology and feeling like we run the planet and we're still essentially wiping with leaves? Barbaric I say! If you got poo on your face, would you just swipe it away with a tissue? No! Then why treat your booty like a 2nd class citizen? hehe. So anyway, back to the primary topic here. With one of these setups, the water pressure can get pretty crazy if you crank it up. If you do this enough times, you will eventually hit the mark just right and give yourself a bit of a flushing and while the first time is a bit shocking, you'll quickly realize that it's pretty awesome, especially after a night of beer and hot wings. After that you know to just relax a little, line things up and badoosh, mini-cleanse any time you need it.

YMMV! :)

lol, so I'm late to the game on this one and it's obviously a funny topic, but I have to throw a log, so to speak, on this fire. I've never had the full on cleansing, but I've had probably the next best thing. I picked up one of those mount to your existing toilet bidet setups and Oh Baby!, this is how we were meant to live. All this technology and feeling like we run the planet and we're still essentially wiping with leaves? Barbaric I say! If you got poo on your face, would you just swipe it away with a tissue? No! Then why treat your booty like a 2nd class citizen? hehe. So anyway, back to the primary topic here. With one of these setups, the water pressure can get pretty crazy if you crank it up. If you do this enough times, you will eventually hit the mark just right and give yourself a bit of a flushing and while the first time is a bit shocking, you'll quickly realize that it's pretty awesome, especially after a night of beer and hot wings. After that you know to just relax a little, line things up and badoosh, mini-cleanse any time you need it.

YMMV! :)

That sounds like my a$$ in paradise!!! I NEED one!!! I enjoyed your post so much I read it twice.

• 4 years later...