• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Couple of thoughts

Admin

First thing that I want to ask is why the [censored] does this team insist on running the weave at the end of their possessions to end quarters because it NEVER works and EVERYONE knows thats the play that we run.

Second, I am of the opinion that this team needs a major trade to be made to bring a veteran winner here because there isnt one single go to player on our team and thats costing us so many games in the 4th quarter. I think that we need to move JT because of how much he is associated with the losing years of this franchise and how he is considered by pretty much everyone in the media as not being a 2 or not being a 1 or whatever. The point is that he basically brings too much negative attention to this team and he needs to go someplace where he can be a role player like Bobby Jackson under a good coach. I think I would try and trade him and a future first or even two to try and bring a guy like Marbury or NVE or someone like that to us. [censored] maybe we trade him and picks for Vlad and Barry? I dont know, something along those lines. This team definitely needs a shakeup though and I really dont want us to have to wait until next offseason to do it. Thankfully with a very high lotto pick and a veteran coach coming in we will get that shakeup then.

Finally, my God how bad do we miss Diaw being on the floor? If he is guarding T-Mac I would almost guarantee that we win this game, instead Jax guards him and he hits the shot with 45 to go to put them in the lead and basically put the game away.

I agree. I think we need to build this team around Reef and Diaw. JT needs to go, Jax needs to go. I'm still not sure about Glover. I think this guy has potential under the right coach. I think Mohammed is worth keeping under the right coach. We need to rebuild the team NOW lets start piling up draft picks. Lets try to get Okafur to compliment Reef and a scorer wing player to compliment Diaw, and a PG.

As good as Reef is offensively, he just isn't good defensively. He's also our most marketable trade bait. There are some teams out West that are looking for a player that may put them into the playoff race. If they have a good young player and a potential high draft pick, I say make a deal.

This team has to become more of a defensive team. We need guys who recognize when they are supposed to rotate defensively. We need guys who will play defense with enthusiasm.

Plus, you can't play Okafor and Abdur-Rahim together. You will have no one over 6-9 in the post, and Okafor is going to be a power forward at the NBA level anyway.

Honestly, I don't know if any amount of coaching will make them any smarter. It seems that only a few of the players are willing to listen and do what the coach says. In one ear and out the other. I'm sure that some of you that have played athletics have been around players that are like that. They simply don't listen, and disciplinary action seems to have gone out the window when it comes to millionaire athletes.

This team doesn't understand defensive rotations. They don't understand offensive spacing. They don't stick with what is working. Some of you may say that this is a product of bad coaching, but heck. This team has been through 3 coaches in the past 5 years. It can't all be thrown at the feet of the coaching staff.

Okafur is going to be a decent NBA player, but you guys think he is going to stud it out.

He is not that type of player.

If we get a high pick we'll get that Howard kid.

Okafur is NOT who we should be looking at. He doesn't fill a single hole the Hawks have. We need a tall SG(if we keep Terry & play Diaw at SF), a PG(if we move Terry), a SF(if we keep Terry & play Diaw at SG) or a C.

Howard gives us a C. He will probably go first in the draft. You guys need to get Okafur out of your minds. He isn't going to be that awesome of a pro, I don't believe.

Play.