Hawks Article from the Bleacher Report

willthepureshooter

Found this article on the Bleacher Report today and it made me excited and upset at the same time. Even when the numbers are in our favor, the media and ignorant homer fans continue to doubt us. I'm sick of the "superstar" excuses. How many superstars have brought rings to their respective teams in the past 15 years? Kobe, Dirk, Wade, and.....? No one else! The rest did it with team focused basketball on both ends of the court. Championship teams like the Detroit Pistons, San Antonio Spurs, and the Boston Celtics did it together. Look how the Big Me got toasted by the Old Faithfuls in Texas. And they did it with beautiful and entertaining basketball. I can't wait until the playoffs so we can prove the haters wrong.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2386093-even-minus-a-lebron-hawks-clutch-play-says-they-can-make-deep-playoff-run?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming?is_shared=true

Hand down.. Man down..

• Like 2

Yep, this was a really good article. Should put to bed those "doesn't have a superstar in the clutch" concerns: yet I know it wont for certain people.

Yep, the people like Stephen A Smith, Charles Barkley, and Shaquille O'Neil will continue waving the superstar flag in our face. But our guys will have them eating crow by playoff time.

Yep, the people like Stephen A Smith, Charles Barkley, and Shaquille O'Neil will continue waving the superstar flag in our face. But our guys will have them eating crow by playoff time.

They know nothing else.

When we are hoisting the trophy, drinking champagne, puffing cigars and parading down Peachtree they'll still be in denial. LOL.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Found this article on the Bleacher Report today and it made me excited and upset at the same time. Even when the numbers are in our favor, the media and ignorant homer fans continue to doubt us. I'm sick of the "superstar" excuses. How many superstars have brought rings to their respective teams in the past 15 years? Kobe, Dirk, Wade, and.....? No one else! The rest did it with team focused basketball on both ends of the court. Championship teams like the Detroit Pistons, San Antonio Spurs, and the Boston Celtics did it together. Look how the Big Me got toasted by the Old Faithfuls in Texas. And they did it with beautiful and entertaining basketball. I can't wait until the playoffs so we can prove the haters wrong.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2386093-even-minus-a-lebron-hawks-clutch-play-says-they-can-make-deep-playoff-run?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming?is_shared=true

Hand down.. Man down..

You forgot Shaq and Duncan.

They know nothing else.

When we are hoisting the trophy, drinking champagne, puffing cigars and parading down Peachtree they'll still be in denial. LOL.

Sure as hell hope we get a chance to flaunt it in their faces. The win last night sure was convincing