• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 1 thoughts

Alex

@JayBirdHawk @kg01 I'm going to have to change my view. Tonight I found myself chanting "refs you suck" from my living room and the crowd wasn't even.

Now that's funny.  This has been a poorly-reffed series on both sides.  That obvious goaltend on Dennis' layup almost cost me a flatscreen.  Good thing I short-armed the throw.

Now that's funny. This has been a poorly-reffed series on both sides. That obvious goaltend on Dennis' layup almost cost me a flatscreen. Good thing I short-armed the throw.

Ya cuz we'd hate to see the damage you could do with a full swing.....

• Premium Member

Now that's funny. This has been a poorly-reffed series on both sides. That obvious goaltend on Dennis' layup almost cost me a flatscreen. Good thing I short-armed the throw.

What was extremely concerning was Zach Zarba was looking right at it and didn't make the call. He was also right in front of Mason Plumlee setting a moving pick with his forearms that sent Millsap to the floor and called nothing.

Ya cuz we'd hate to see the damage you could do with a full swing.....

Hold still Spud2 ...

due-date.gif

What was extremely concerning was Zach Zarba was looking right at it and didn't make the call. He was also right in front of Mason Plumlee setting a moving pick with his forearms that sent Millsap to the floor and called nothing.

Yep.  Problem is, I think they think they're doing the right thing.  It's like some weird version of "letting the players decide the game", but they've perverted it.  A goaltend is a goaltend.  That's not up for interpretation.  The foul stuff I can live with if it goes both ways.  That's not what we're seeing in this series though.

Hold still Spud2 ...

due-date.gif

Yep. Problem is, I think they think they're doing the right thing. It's like some weird version of "letting the players decide the game", but they've perverted it. A goaltend is a goaltend. That's not up for interpretation. The foul stuff I can live with if it goes both ways. That's not what we're seeing in this series though.

OUUUUUUUUUCCCHHHHHH!!!!! U lil ****$ucker @kg01