• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Next Man up will prove Valuable for the Hawks.

Diesel

• Premium Member

No Korver, will help us a little.  It forces us to step up.   I think with that focus, Sap and Horf plays better and we may get inspired play from Baze and Scott.  I would love to see us repay The Cavs with two wins in Cleveland. I believe it's possible.  The possibilities that we had going into this series are still there. Moreover, Cleveland should be tired.

• Like 1

No Korver, will help us a little.  It forces us to step up.   I think with that focus, Sap and Horf plays better and we may get inspired play from Baze and Scott.  I would love to see us repay The Cavs with two wins in Cleveland. I believe it's possible.  The possibilities that we had going into this series are still there. Moreover, Cleveland should be tired.

If they employ the method we used against the Orlando Magic during the Joe era, where we allowed Dwight (in this case LeBron) to get his points, while we stopped his other teammates from scoring, we should atleast make this a series.

Edited by ATLHawks3
  • Like 1

Diesel - I agree that it is possible!  If the Hawks can pull the upset tonight and hopefully get some of the momentum back then this series should get interesting!  It will also be interesting to see if Coach Bud can get his Hawks confident and ready to play tonight!  The Hawks have a lot of adversity to overcome to win this series but they ARE good enough to do it!