• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Delly from a Cavs fan perspective

WeiWang

I'm sure Korver cares about the difference. That is like defending someone who drives recklessly and hits a kid by saying, "Well, he wasn't actually aiming for him. He was merely reckless!"

Someone who is reckless with other people's legs in basketball should be crapped on constantly, IMO.

052415_korvhurt.jpg

Honestly.. He just seems to be play really recklessly. I can't believe that any Nba player would purposely injure NBA players. I can understands ya'll reaction. Edited by JonKoncack

Honestly.. He just seems to be play really recklessly. I can't believe that any Nba player would purposely injure NBA players. I can understands ya'll reaction.

Normally I would agree with this, but there is just way too much evidence to suggest otherwise.  At this point to say "he" isn't a dirty player would be as absurd as saying Bruce Bowen also wasn't a dirty player, or that Ron Artest never got in a fist fight.  And now I will never bump this thread again

Honestly.. He just seems to be play really recklessly. I can't believe that any Nba player would purposely injure NBA players. I can understands ya'll reaction.

It's y'all.

And dirty doesn't mean you must intentionally injure someone. It's getting in cheap shots, playing outside the spirit of the rules, intentionally trying to get under people's skin through illegal actions etc. If you think the only criteria is to intentionally injure someone then there are very few dirty players. But if you expand the definition to be what most people consider dirty, then yeah he is.

Them Florida guys stick together. Keep in mind that Delly went after Horford as well as Speights. I can't find the Speights play, but Delly essentially leg whipped him on a play. I imagine Lee is a little ticked from that, these guys probably talk.

• Moderators

Lee was clearly taking a shot at Delly when he was slapping Curry's hand.  Delly was just defending himself not trying to instigate a reaction to get Lee in trouble.  That was just scrappy effort #$#ing.

Lee was clearly taking a shot at Delly when he was slapping Curry's hand.  Delly was just defending himself not trying to instigate a reaction to get Lee in trouble.  That was just scrappy effort #$#ing.

SIR! May I remind you we have a [ sarcasm ] tag on this website.

• Premium Member

I can't stand this guy. We should bring Ivan back on a 10 day contract next year for our first game against the Cavs.

I think players are being cautious around him because it is the playoffs and they saw what happened to Horford, but come next year it's going to be a different story.

Edited by cam1218

Draymond obviously initiated contact first by hooking and grabbing Deli's arm and then further tripped him after.  How else is a much smaller player supposed to react when being twisted off the ground by a behemoth?  It was the momentum that Green created that took them both to the ground.

Am I doing this right, AHF?

• Moderators

Draymond obviously initiated contact first by hooking and grabbing Deli's arm and then further tripped him after. How else is a much smaller player supposed to react when being twisted off the ground by a behemoth? It was the momentum that Green created that took them both to the ground.

Am I doing this right, AHF?

You can be my co-Delly fan club president!