• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade down, Budcox, trade down!

sturt

It's gonna be RHJ. Did you see his face when Hawks picked Oubre? He looked confused, as in "Dafuq?" Then the trade came. Hawks take Jefferson with the 19th pick. I call it!

It's gonna be RHJ. Did you see his face when Hawks picked Oubre? He looked confused, as in "Dafuq?" Then the trade came. Hawks take Jefferson with the 19th pick. I call it!

"Swimmy, Swammy, Swanson......oh here it is... SAMSONite. Hahaaaa, I was WAY off :P " ~ Lloyd

Bud, outside of Dennis, doesnt like young players. They gonna add thru free agency......

Either we stick with what we have.

Or we have just enough money to blow it up and hope we can find the next cheap carroll/Millsap combo.

Either way, those teams will be incredibly flawed. One for depth, the other for cohesiveness.

• Premium Member

For those of us who care about this sorta thing, evidently, we're getting Wiz' 2nd rounder in next year's draft and in 2019... which means we will have at least 3 draft picks over the next 4 drafts.

2015-06-26_0958.png

My own read on this, and I'm sure I'm not alone, is to develop a strong draft-and-follow "farm system" internationally that we can call up on to supplement our roster in addition to the most conventional ways of roster development. No, it's not a new idea, but for ATL, it's not been given the emphasis that it appears our Spurs-rooted president/head coach is intent upon giving it.