• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Aldridge or Gasol dont come thru that door after this busted draft......

atlhawks1

Yep and if Teague or Schoeder aren't playing well Grant can play the pg. The other thing Hawks sorely lack is big shot ability at end of games. Grant was known for that at Notre Dame. Hawks have no crunch time players .Another solid draft by th Atlanta Hawks. diablo.gif

Not to mention grant saves us 2.5 million by being 3rd string PG and taking away the need for mack.

But Noooo. Thj was a money move.

I swear that some of yall think that we didn't made the playoff or got to ECF or anything like that.  Right now, they got a plan right now and we got to trust it plus those rookies would been on the bench or traded away during the season.

• Moderators

I swear that some of yall think that we didn't made the playoff or got to ECF or anything like that. Right now, they got a plan right now and we got to trust it plus those rookies would been on the bench or traded away during the season.

Who wants another Dennis, right?

• Moderators

@AHF

We don't know, that is the reason why Bud is making the big money while we just doing the coach thing

I hope he rubs this in my face and I'm not watching one of those guys drafted 15-20 become a starter while Hardaway gives us two mediocre seasons off the bench before moving on. Edited by AHF
  • Like 1