• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Aldridge or Gasol dont come thru that door after this busted draft......

atlhawks1

Interesting....Last year we got Payne who never saw the floor and we traded...No one complained when we were in the Eastern Conference Finals...

People please...only Lottery teams worry about the draft; Hawks need rebouder and someone else who can create their own shot....Outside of the Top 6 players none of those other guys would see much time in ATL...Please relax.

We got worse than a rookie. This guy has only 2 years on his contract. I loved the first deal, stockpile assets then pick from the herd. Essentially valuing Hardaway over everyone available is shocking. I thought the Hawks must have traded down to the 2nd or something. Or sent Mack away. Nope

• Premium Member

Interesting....Last year we got Payne who never saw the floor and we traded...No one complained when we were in the Eastern Conference Finals...

People please...only Lottery teams worry about the draft; Hawks need rebouder and someone else who can create their own shot....Outside of the Top 6 players none of those other guys would see much time in ATL...Please relax.

That's just it.  We have a lottery mentality in Atlanta.  Many believed that this pick would be our Kawhi.   Like I have said before, we needed some known quantities and this was a money move.

RELAX.

Also... Millsap is better for us than Aldridge.

• Like 1

That's just it.  We have a lottery mentality in Atlanta.  Many believed that this pick would be our Kawhi.   Like I have said before, we needed some known quantities and this was a money move.

RELAX.

Because drafting a player for the future is what dumb teams do. Explain how THJ will get us over the hump???

• Like 1

• Premium Member

RELAX.

We are only going to get worse as a team if we resign Millsap

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Because drafting a player for the future is what dumb teams do. Explain how THJ will get us over the hump???

His contract gives us the money to seek soemthing good in free agency.   How many busts can we get excited about in Atlanta?

Bebe?

Payne?

Oubre or whoever we missed out on this year?

We know that THJr can score in this league.  We know that he can do the stuff.  He's off the bench material and he's cheap.

Moreover, his purpose may be to give us some leverage on a trade.

His contract gives us the money to seek soemthing good in free agency.   How many busts can we get excited about in Atlanta?

Bebe?

Payne?

Oubre or whoever we missed out on this year?

We know that THJr can score in this league.  We know that he can do the stuff.  He's off the bench material and he's cheap.

Moreover, his purpose may be to give us some leverage on a trade.

What???? He shoots 38%. Thats terrible. The only reason he can "score" is because he takes a ton of shots. 

Kyle-8 shots in 35 minutes

THJ- 10 shots in 24 minutes

• Premium Member

What???? He shoots 38%. Thats terrible. The only reason he can "score" is because he takes a ton of shots. 

Kyle-8 shots in 35 minutes

THJ- 10 shots in 24 minutes

I just noticed that when Kyle was THJrs Age in the league, he shot 35% from the field...  Isn't that  terrible too?  This is an opportunity for THJr.   He will have to adapt to our offense and learn how to play our way.   If he can do it.. Great.  IF not... We let him go with the TO next year.  It's a money move.

• Like 1

I just noticed that when Kyle was THJrs Age in the league, he shot 35% from the field...  Isn't that  terrible too?  This is an opportunity for THJr.   He will have to adapt to our offense and learn how to play our way.   If he can do it.. Great.  IF not... We let him go with the TO next year.  It's a money move.

Yes lets throw away our first AGAIN and say "Hey. Why the hell not? What do we have to lose"

Meanwhile our lack of depth got us murdered by the Cavs. 

• Like 3