• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Draft is a bust... onto FA!

Twinblade

Wow.. Some folks on this board are not happy unless they are bitching. I mean we have no idea how this plays out and the board sounds like spoiled f***ing brats!

SMFH at the butthurt people on this board.

Calling Bud a loser? I mean get a f***ing life CLOWNS!!!

there is something ironic about this post me thinks

• Moderators

Wow.. Some folks on this board are not happy unless they are bitching. I mean we have no idea how this plays out and the board sounds like spoiled f***ing brats!

I hate this move but I still love Bud.

Yes maybe a little.. It is just insane in here at times man

its draft night bud, and after our best season- emotions are going to be high...I'm not fond of the move, but hopefully I have to eat crow

Who is our new Gm? He already sucks arse.

You guys are clowns!....how about taking a wait and see approach.

Bud hasn't even failed yet and none of you have proof that he has failed. Your only proof is that he's been great sense he's been the Hawks coach.

I wonder how many of you will admit you are wrong about Bud, Hardaway Jr and whatever we do in free agency that you will dislike this off season.

You guys are clowns!....how about taking a wait and see approach.

Bud hasn't even failed yet and none of you have proof that he has failed. Your only proof is that he's been great sense he's been the Hawks coach.

I wonder how many of you will admit you are wrong about Bud, Hardaway Jr and whatever we do in free agency that you will dislike this off season.

Even if he shoots alittle better he is just a B rate Lou Williams and Lou Williams sucked when he was here.

Dude I know!....I'm shocked at the squawk right now! Feels like I'm on ESPN boards tonight!

In the past I don't recall the squawk ever reacting this bad...without a good purpose...when we had loser coaches woody and Larry Drew it made complete sense to act out but with a coach that has done NOTHING BUT GREAT THINGS since he has been here it's a bit odd.

I mean being apart of these boards for so long I knew hotatlanta and certain other negative posters were going to obviously be negative but apparently must have some bandwagoners as this is the most negative shit I think I've seen on this site since I've been a member.

Can you believe this shit?

Overreacting over some damn rookie we could have signed as if the rookie was going to guarantee us a trip back to the ECF! Lol

Then being mad that we got a player who's got some NBA experience, good skill set, and a cheap ass contract that's not hurting the Hawks in any kind of way not to mention the fact that our coach of the year wanted him.

Am I talking to hawk fans tonight cause this shit is insane! Shit are we f**king cry babies over small shit now? I see if bud went and wasted a ton of cap on someone not deserving of it but we bit*hing about this?

THJ probably could of been had for some 2nds, everyone was surprised they even got a 1st for him.
  • Like 1

Even if he shoots alittle better he is just a B rate Lou Williams and Lou Williams sucked when he was here.

You know what...I actually respect you...your usually negative until it's proven that the player actually gets better. I have no problem with that, therefore I'm not going to make a comment towards your opinion cause it won't do anything but result into an argument when we all have to wait and see what happens anyways at the end of the day.

But what I can't stand tonight is that there's tons of negative posters tonight all over! I can't stand it!

THJ probably could of been had for some 2nds, everyone was surprised they even got a 1st for him.

Not a big deal that rookie doesn't make or break us....we will be fine. Free agency is more important for us as we all knew heading in to the off season.

Not a big deal that rookie doesn't make or break us....we will be fine. Free agency is more important for us as we all knew heading in to the off season.

It does when we have more holes than we have money to legitimately fill. 

• Moderators

You know what...I actually respect you...your usually negative until it's proven that the player actually gets better. I have no problem with that, therefore I'm not going to make a comment towards your opinion cause it won't do anything but result into an argument when we all have to wait and see what happens anyways at the end of the day.

But what I can't stand tonight is that there's tons of negative posters tonight all over! I can't stand it!

I no longer feel physically ill at seeing what we did if that gives you hope.

Getting cheap talent from the draft is very important for a contender.

Yup. On top of our starting needs, we have 2 big men on the roster. So say goodbye to at least 5 million to fill those holes. Good have saved at least 3 million there by going with Portis. 

I just felt like our main needs were; rim protection, wing defending and rebounding. We arguably got not one of those qualities out of this draft.

So it's kinda hard to be optimistic

Wilcox said our main goal was to improve shooting. Our best attribute....Thats seriously the BIGGEST problem to come out of tonight. Wilcox basically just said either "We have no idea that we suck at defense and rebounding" or " We know we cant rebound or defend. But we dont care. We can outscore our way to a title"

Edited by Afro

• Moderators

I just felt like our main needs were; rim protection, wing defending and rebounding. We arguably got not one of those qualities out of this draft.

So it's kinda hard to be optimistic

Apparently our top needs were SG and shooting. So we grabbed someone who nailed .512ts% last year.

Just call the offseason over. We have what we need.