• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

we have to stock up on Bigs in FA

bigjmw84

Rim protector/Rebounder= Tyson Chandler/Jordan Hill/Robin Lopez/Alexis Ajinca/Brandan Wright

Outside shooting= Andrea Bargnani/Chris Kaman/Louis Scola/Brandon Bass

If you could sign 3 to the team who would would u choose.

Tyson Chandler

Brandan Bass

Alexis Ajinca

Rim protector/Rebounder= Tyson Chandler/Jordan Hill/Robin Lopez/Alexis Ajinca/Brandan Wright

Outside shooting= Andrea Bargnani/Chris Kaman/Louis Scola/Brandon Bass

If you could sign 3 to the team who would would u choose.

Tyson Chandler

Brandan Bass

Alexis Ajinca

I am NOT greedy!  How about Aldridge (I know he is not on this list) and Chandler?

I would definitely want Aldridge,but grabbing another big who can rebound and protect the rim would be highly unlikely. We would have to shed Scott and Mack (6mil) giving us 30 million to work with. Aldridge will cost 20m out of the gate. Would Tyson Chandler take 10m? I sure hope so.we would still have some exceptions at our disposal to fill the roster with

Lakers won't pick up Jordan Hill option

Shams Charania: The Los Angeles Lakers have informed Jordan Hill they will not pick up his $9 million team option, league source tells RealGM.

Free Agency, Jordan Hill, Los Angeles Lakers

Lakers won't pick up Jordan Hill option

Shams Charania: The Los Angeles Lakers have informed Jordan Hill they will not pick up his $9 million team option, league source tells RealGM.

Free Agency, Jordan Hill, Los Angeles Lakers

Yes, please.  Him or B. Wright would help us I think.

7 mins ago - via New Orleans Times-Picayune

Sources say the Pelicans will make a push to bring Asik back, although he sputtered in their first-round playoff series this past April against the eventual NBA champion Golden State Warriors. But despite his limited offensive skills, Asik ranked fifth in the NBA this season in rebounding percentage at 21.4 and he totaled 54 blocks. The Pelicans also inherited Asik’s bird rights from the Houston Rockets, which means they can go above the salary cap to re-sign him.

Free Agency, Omer Asik, New Orleans Pelicans