• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why Tiago Splitter is better at defense than you think he is

GameTime

Thank you. I love all of these moves, and I guarantee we'll find the cap room that we need to add another wing player. I don't care about stars. We needed a rim protector in the playoffs and we needed a scorer or two that could create their own shot and we beat the heat. I also have to think that we'll get better as a collective group playing together. Have some faith guys.

• Like 3

Thank you. I love all of these moves, and I guarantee we'll find the cap room that we need to add another wing player. I don't care about stars. We needed a rim protector in the playoffs and we needed a scorer or two that could create their own shot and we beat the heat. I also have to think that we'll get better as a collective group playing together. Have some faith guys.

Just need one solid wing that can create and play D and I feel better than last season.

Look at Splitter dominating our bigs from last season

Splitters last year per 36: (18.9 PER) 15 points, 9 rebounds, 1.3 blocks, 1.2 steals

All-Star numbers for a Center in the East.

The drive by Paul from the three point line off a broken play followed by a quick post up and foul draw was impressive.

Can't say I'm a fan of so much finesse and total lack of hops around the hoop, but his intelligence clearly sticks out. Good enough hands and touch, too. Good mentor for Edy, he can't jump either.

We got two 7 footers now but Al and Moose are still the prime candidates for the now- necessary PNR alley oop. That play won playoff games this year, notably Dwight, Ezeli, and both up front for Cleveland. Dennis is very good at setting it up, I need at least 3 a game with all this length now to keep em honest.

Edited by benhillboy