• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Edy Man Cometh: Hawks agreed to multi-year contract with 7-3 center Walter Tavares

Static

No plan.  Just criticism.  Gotcha.

After 40 something years, yes, criticism. in fact, they havent been criticized enough.............They gonna continue to pimp the season ticket holders and fanbase with that new arena. Increase the value and sell after 10 years, i guarantee it. 

2-89.jpg

Edited by atlhawks1

• Moderators

You are criticizing them for not getting a big man when they went out and got Splitter while managing to resign Sap.  When you want a rebounder and list HIbbert as a desirable one, Splitter is a better rebounder.  So why are you criticizing this offseason when they got a true 7 footer who is a better rebounder than one of the guys you listed as an ideal target and did it with enough room to keep their All-Star PF?

You are criticizing them for not getting a big man when they went out and got Splitter while managing to resign Sap.  When you want a rebounder and list HIbbert as a desirable one, Splitter is a better rebounder.  So why are you criticizing this offseason when they got a true 7 footer who is a better rebounder than one of the guys you listed as an ideal target and did it with enough room to keep their All-Star PF?

Here AHF let me help you with that.

atlhawks1 --> i-m-so-happy-because-i-m-angry.png

Edited by RandomFan
  • Like 1

Thats why Bud and Wilcox getting paid MILLIONS. THEY suppose to figure that out..........Pop over in San

Antonio figured it out, why cant Bud?????

Wow... I've seen irrational posts on this website, but this... This can't be serious... Right? RIGHT??

• Premium Member

Hibbert is a primary shot blocker, he'll always go for a block shot or to influence a shot over rebounding. I actually like that because you can find a guy to block out and get boards from a vacated spot on the floor. You can't find a guy that can legit block 2-3 shots a game and influence about a dozen more a game.

While I am not high on Splitter we do have a better center rotation right now with Horf/Splitter/Moose/Tavares than we have had in years. I just wish they had used the 15th pick to either draft a SF that could start at some point or trade for a proven SF starter.