• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

P.J. Tucker

JETSET

The Suns are looking to dump P.J. Tucker in hopes of landing Aldridge.

He's a 6'5" wing who can shoot the 3 decently and is a very good defender.  He has 2 years and around 10.5 million left on his deal.

He could be a good option if we could find a taker for Mack/Scott.  I also like WIlson Chandler.

• Like 1

The Suns are looking to dump P.J. Tucker in hopes of landing Aldridge.

He's a 6'5" wing who can shoot the 3 decently and is a very good defender.  He has 2 years and around 10.5 million left on his deal.

He could be a good option if we could find a taker for Mack/Scott.  I also like WIlson Chandler.

Not a bad option but like you say we'd need to find a third team with cap AND depth issues who also like Mack/Scott better. Kings? Knicks? Pacers even?

Philly is accepting players into their capspace.

Wait, does Bud want to try and help the Suns get Aldridge or the Spurs, lololololol.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Wait, does Bud want to try and help the Suns get Aldridge or the Spurs, lololololol.

I'd say Spurs...to take down Warriors and they also helped us with Tiago.

That's a good point.  Bud probably stays away due to this. 

I just saw where Miami is trying to meet with Aldridge.  How in the hell are they going to afford him.

That's a good point.  Bud probably stays away due to this. 

I just saw where Miami is trying to meet with Aldridge.  How in the hell are they going to afford him.

Sign and trade, but sure what they'd have. It'd involve Deng, Whiteside, Chalmers at least probably. That'd be nasty.

Pj Tucker would be a nice pickup for us. He was asked to guard the best player every night at G/F, great rebounder for his position, and has become a solid 3 point shooter. . I would send them Minny's 1st in 17 which looks more and more like a 2nd rounder with all the conditions pit on the pick.

Pj Tucker would be a nice pickup for us. He was asked to guard the best player every night at G/F, great rebounder for his position, and has become a solid 3 point shooter. . I would send them Minny's 1st in 17 which looks more and more like a 2nd rounder with all the conditions pit on the pick.

Exactly what I was thinking. If Phoenix wants to dump Tucker, see if Philly will take on Scott + Mack to get that pick. Scott could probably start for Philly.