• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade idea with Orlando.......

Admin

Since everyone is pretty much agreeing that we would have to get a decent center in return if we trade Nazr for a SF/SG, what would you guys think about this deal

Nazr/Dion

for

Miller/Declerq

Miller would come in and start for us at SF or SG with DJ taking the other spot and JT at the point. Declerq is a big body who plays better defense than Nazr and rebounds pretty well. I would still want to make a full out run at Jerome James or Scott Williams. With Haslem hopefully taking up minutes at SF we could then make a deal with Hendu or Toni and try and get back another backcourt player with veteran experience that can shoot, preferrably a SG if we trade Hendu and a SF if we trade Toni.

I like the trade.I just think that if we are gunna make a trade we

should aim higher than Bryon Russell who is not even better than

Ira Newble anymore.I don't even if I would want BR more than Hendu

cause they are BOTH overpaid,but Hendu can play backup center

aswell as PF.

unless Babs and Lon believe DJ is our SF of the future, I'd probably pull the trigger. I still think Glover has a chance to be really good and I'd hate to see him have a breakout year his first year away from the ATL. I am not sure that he won't be a better offensive player than Miller THIS year if given the opportunity.

That being said, Miller is virtually a sure thing in that he would likely come in and score AT LEAST 15 ppg from the start. Combine that with the fact that he and DJ would create nightmares for opposing teams trying to matchup with their size and I'd have to reluctantly pull the trigger.

I think Orlando would be crazy not to pull the trigger on that deal if it were offered, particularly if Hill is healthy. Glover might even be a better scorer off the bench than Miller would be plus they get a desperately needed Center.

I still think Dermarr has alot more he has to show than 15 pounds

of muscle for us to trade Dion.Dion was averging 12PPG before

the last month he play so he averaged almost as much as Miller

in less minutes.

Yeah I feel the same way that you do Trace. Sometimes I sit back and think what the hell are we doing thinking about trading him, but really its simple I think.

He has a major injury problem, always being hurt in some way. He lacks any type of intensity concerning defense and although he can score like there is no tomorrow, he hurts us too much with his lack of defense and there is no telling when he will get injured again. I like him a bunch, but if he could bring us Miller there is no way I could turn it down.

those morons on the Orlando board on RealGM actually said that adding Glover and Declerq to the deal makes the deal favor us more in our favor. Can you believe that? They really have some stupid fans there in the magic kingdom.

With the way that Glover is playing in Shaw (as usual) we should be able to get something really good from a package of him and Nazr, likely more than Miller/Declerq.

They are wrong about Dion but they maybe right about Nazr.he doesn't

provide the defense or shot blocking they need.I bet they will think SAR

is the only close to Miller.Watch and see what I'm telling ya=)