• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Going to Atlanta for my first game at Philips!

Admin

Sweet! I have yet to go to a game. I expect to see you doin some gangsta $hit behind the Hawks bench that night. I'm not sure what to do there either, well besides @kg01's sister..lol. I'm a little jealous now.

Been swamped with new job at work, life, house buying, blah blah blah lately but I'm getting breathing room to get back on here and be active active again. Thanks to our great mods and peeps for keeping it classy around here. 

Logs in and realizes Dolfan's bak ...

ahno.gif

Sweet! I have yet to go to a game. I expect to see you doin some gangsta $hit behind the Hawks bench that night. I'm not sure what to do there either, well besides @kg01's sister..lol. I'm a little jealous now.

fukn-ellen.gif

My sister's reaction to you clowns ...

no-no.gif

In all seriousness, that's a nice *ahem* package your "girlfriend" gave you.  Have fun in the A.  Also, welcome bak.  I read the Pres. released a few nonviolent drug offenders a few months back, so I figured you were probably due back on here soon.

My gf bought me (and her damn!) a surprise trip to Atlanta for the weekend to see us beat down on @MaceCase's Whiz on Nov 6th. We are staying at the Omni hotel right there at the arena and spending all day Friday and all day Saturday before the game doing stuff around Atlanta. Besides @kg01's sister, anyone have any suggestions for fun things to do while we are there?

Would be cool if any of you are going to be at that game. We are in section 117 row Q (I believe). She was told that section is behind the Hawks bench but I'm not sure if that's the case as I haven't confirmed yet.

The surprise was pretty cool she got her nails painted Hawks colors and got me some stuff from the Hawks shop including a sweet Hawks watch... Interestingly there was no volt green on any of the stuff though.

Been swamped with new job at work, life, house buying, blah blah blah lately but I'm getting breathing room to get back on here and be active active again. Thanks to our great mods and peeps for keeping it classy around here. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1443544611.418575.jpg

Well look who it is....The missing Dolf-man.

Your gf is correct 117 is behind the Hawks bench.

the 6th man section sits in section 118 (I think) so you'll have a good view of them too, lol.

That's a great gift.

Things to do: Centennial Park, The World of Coke (try the 'Beverly' in the tasting room), The Aquarium, SkyView, College Football Hall of Fame are all across the street from Philips.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g60898-Activities-Atlanta_Georgia.html

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Sweet I hope to meet some of y'all. AHF has a good idea to meet for some beers before hand. I know there's been many, many good suggestions for pre-game places to go on here over the years.

Is there any place selling our new jerseys yet?

The Hudson Grille is a nice spot. It's right across the street from Phillips. It's a good place to sit outside and people watch while everyone is heading in to the arena.

• Like 1

The Hudson Grille is a nice spot. It's right across the street from Phillips. It's a good place to sit outside and people watch while everyone is heading in to the arena.

Nice thanks! Do you guys think we'd need to rent a car while there? I was hoping there'd be enough cool stuff nearby to take local transit. As JayBird mentioned I know my gf was interested in the Coke place and the Aquarium. Any place with alcohol and she'll be happy too... as you can imagine she needs it to put up with me! 

Nice thanks! Do you guys think we'd need to rent a car while there? I was hoping there'd be enough cool stuff nearby to take local transit. As JayBird mentioned I know my gf was interested in the Coke place and the Aquarium. Any place with alcohol and she'll be happy too... as you can imagine she needs it to put up with me!

The ride from the airport would be the only driving. I would just take Uber if you want to do something outside of walking distance.

If you are in to music, the tabernacle is across the street from your hotel and it's often included in lists that name the top 10 music venues in the country

• Like 2

After reading some of the posts around here can you blame him?  shok.gif

Nah, it was after he saw your summer vacation photos ...

1HTIXtj.gif

Hubby says I can't ever meet you guys  

Maybe you should stop posting pics of yourself like this on the interwebs ....

Scarlett-Johansson-hobo-yoga.gif

That's conduct unbecoming, Jaybird