• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Draft prospects

Alex

Call me a homer, but someone is gonna be pleased with Bryn Forbes.  He is a fringe second round player at best.  I think he's undrafted, but Forbes has been on a tear all season.  He's else elevated his game across the board since he's been at MSU.  He might be the best shooter in the country.  He's the best that I have seen and it's not close.  Curious if there is some non bias opinion out there.

• Moderators
On 2/15/2016 at 10:05 PM, bird_dirt said:

Not to knock on the twins, but man is it so much more fun watching Ulis than Andrew running things. Their benefit was their size, but they were way too hot and cold (usually cold).  Announcers during the game against the Gamecocks were saying after Cal got ejected, the assistant coaches were the defensive coordinators and Ulis was the offensive coordinator.  

I don't know that he'll ever be a starter, but I think he could do enough to warrant 15-20 minutes off the bench without skipping a beat.  If Nate Robinson could make a career, Ulis can.

If he has a chance to be a starter in the NBA, this is the right era for it.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Alex said:

Call me a homer, but someone is gonna be pleased with Bryn Forbes.  He is a fringe second round player at best.  I think he's undrafted, but Forbes has been on a tear all season.  He's else elevated his game across the board since he's been at MSU.  He might be the best shooter in the country.  He's the best that I have seen and it's not close.  Curious if there is some non bias opinion out there.

Haven't seen enough of him to opine.  I do hope the Hawks aggressively go after guys who have potential if they don't get drafted.  Get them on the summer league team and decide if you want to give them a run.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kg01 said:

Man, what awful news for LeVert.  College career over due to injury.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/michigan-makes-it-official--caris-levert-s-college-career-is-over-164241719.html

Draft stock will probably plummet.  Could be a good draft/stash guy.  Let him fully recover, bring him along slowly.  Legit 1st round talent.

His stock could plummet. I hope all is well. 

Bryn Forbes continues make a name for himself.  Set school and conference record for most three pointers made in a game with 11 last night.  Izzo took him out at the under 8 timeout.  He very easily could have made more.  21 NBA scouts were in attendance as well.  My guess is they weren't there to see Forbes.  Deyonta Davis and Denzel were on their radars.

On 3/3/2016 at 0:31 PM, Alex said:

Bryn Forbes continues make a name for himself.  Set school and conference record for most three pointers made in a game with 11 last night.  Izzo took him out at the under 8 timeout.  He very easily could have made more.  21 NBA scouts were in attendance as well.  My guess is they weren't there to see Forbes.  Deyonta Davis and Denzel were on their radars.

He's really short for am athletic SG 

• 3 weeks later...