• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horf =

Diesel

14 hours ago, LucastheThird said:

But you're a married woman....think of your husband

I'm sorry, couldn't resist.

Not Appropriate

{Pattin' my bak on this gif find.  Clearly you're a wrasslin fan so it fits quite well.}

30 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I think Horford isn't the same due to having a kid...lol seriously, I heard they keep you up all night.

ps...Have you guys seen Horford's daughter? Got to be the cutest kid I've seen in a minute. 

Not necessarily.  My 2 slept pretty well at night.  Hope the 3rd (due in June) does as well.  No, I will not consider naming it Spud2Nique.

Next, have you seen Al's wife?  Plus @JayBirdHawk seems to think Al's a good looking guy.  Of course their kids are gonna be cute.

Lastly, I think the real marker for Al's descent toward marshmallow softness was his getting married.

20 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@Spud2Nique  Thought he had a son?

Horford said earlier this season he and his wife, Amelia Vega, were expected their first child in March.

The wife of the Hawks center gave birth to a son, Ean Horford Vega, Monday. 

Oh ur right! I don't know why he looked like a girl to me. I made the same mistake once with @kg01 

38 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Oh ur right! I don't know why he looked like a girl to me. I made the same mistake once with @kg01 

magnum1.gif

{I used to want to be Magnum so bad.  My 1st white role-model back in the '80's.}

6 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Al = 7 less double doubles than Zaza.  @Colin is pleased.

I am very happy this season-- you should see the amount of love Zaza gets on the Mavs boards around the net-- including Reddit.

Bucks fans would only comment on Zaza's bacne everytime he touched the ball.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
On December 3, 2015 at 6:22:01 AM, benhillboy said:

True.  We can include this guy too:   http://www.sbnation.com/2015/12/2/9837458/zaza-pachulia-mavericks-bucks-breakdown-stats#comments  

Colin couldn't have written a more poetic ode to The Georgian.  Awesome comment section so far, too.  Gotta love the blatant shove on that corner shooting screen.  

I was never interested in Monroe as much of the board was.  This is a good illustration why.

I never thought I'd miss Zaza this much.   It's a culmination of Bebe having his best game ever, in Atlanta of all places, and the fact that Z is tougher than all of our Centers combined.  All the small things detailed in the article are the things we lack (many of the same things Pero did but whatever). 

Zaza has been great this year. I was looking at his career stats the other day and he actually put up some decent numbers when he started on some bad Hawks teams before we drafted Horford. The rebounding wasn't as good, but 12/8 isn't too shabby. I wonder if he would still be here if he didn't have so many nagging injuries.