• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hey Bebe

HawkItus

Ok, dude looked enormous in person.  Not the bean pole I remember.   He really affected our offense in the last part of the 3rd and the 4th.   I hope our big guy pans out or this was a miss.  

• we are so lackadaisical rebounding sometimes.
  • watching Teague on D from behind the goal made me sad inside
  • Horford really has that 3 down.  Looks great when he shoots
  • we go in looking for calls instead of trying to finish too much
  • Bud lost this game with his substitution patterns
  • those seats were not made for fans over 6'.  Had to sit side saddle all night
  • Like 1

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Ok, dude looked enormous in person.  Not the bean pole I remember.   He really affected our offense in the last part of the 3rd and the 4th.   I hope our big guy pans out or this was a miss.  

• we are so lackadaisical rebounding sometimes.
  • watching Teague on D from behind the goal made me sad inside
  • Horford really has that 3 down.  Looks great when he shoots
  • we go in looking for calls instead of trying to finish too much
  • Bud lost this game with his substitution patterns
  • those seats were not made for fans over 6'.  Had to sit side saddle all night

Why's Horford passing up open 3s at the end.   I couldn't believe how dumb that was from him. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Am I the only one who started dancing when they saw this thread title? Hey Bebe, Hey Bebe heeeeeyyyy bebeeeee..:-/

@Spud2Nique  Yes - all I was thinking was "here we go, another scrub with a career night against the Hawks."

I knew Teague's slight  improvement on defense  last year wasn't going to last.  A slipping, regressing team defense always points to the PG out front first.  He's behind Thabo, a totally one-dimensional player, in total +\- per 100 because he's an average at best defender.  

I've always preferred Conley or Kemba over Jeff for that reason, besides they're better jumpshooters.  Not Lowry, though, despite eating Jeff's dinner and dessert last night.