• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If all goes well

aali34

• Premium Member

If all goes well, the hawks could be back at the number 2 spot in a week or two.

Throughout the week while the hawks were resting, wev'e seen loses to miami, toromto, and cleveland.

In the next few days there will be a few feastern conference teams ( minus the hawks) playing each other or getting what might be garuntee loses.

Chicago - Boston

Miami - Charlotte

Toronto - San Antonio

Indiana - Golden State

If we beat the mavericks and thunder after this week of practice we might move to the 4th/5th seed by the end of the week.

Fingers crossed.82931f445fd564732e1ad09208b85e8a.png

But if the hawks lose, disregard everything i wrote.

Edited by aali34
  • Like 1

Atlanta isn’t beating OKC off of a back end of a back to back after a late game in Dallas. That’s real close to a schedule loss. The best that can likely be hoped for in the final four games of the tough stretch is wins vs Dallas and Miami. If the win vs Dallas doesn’t happen, it could quickly turn into a disaster.

Yeah I'm not banking on another OKC win.  Why the hell we playing the Spurs twice so close together?  Schedule makers be damned.  

The East is so competitive/ inconsistent, I think we'll be fine though.  If we don't see some separation by mid-January this could be one of the crazier, closer playoff races we've seen in the East especially now the Division Champ means nothing in terms of seeding.

• Premium Member

Looking at the Eastern standings, seeding doesn't really matter at this point.  Teams 1-10 are all 2.5 games apart from each other. You can be the top seed one day and the seventh seed the next day. 

First, lets improve  on our consistency. After that, be happy that we are right in the middle of securing one of the top spots in the East again despite our poor play at times.