• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Draft and Free Agency

jy23

Thought I'd go ahead and get this started. We have lots of needs and we should have a decent amount of money after cuts....I hate that we're missing two mod round picks this year bc this is a very deep draft but it is what it is. We could trade back and pick up a couple of picks but knowing TD that won't happen so I'm just going to go at this without assuming any trades happen. 

In FA give me Ben Jones (C HOU)..Osemele (G BAL), he's who I really want but for the sake of saving money I'll be fine with Allen from KC or Brooks from HOU.. Bruce Irvin (SLB SEA)..Derek Wolfe (DL DEN). 

As you see I spent most of our resources on the trenches in FA. According to DQ this will be their biggest focus as well. 

As as far as the draft goes I really like so many prospects in having a hard time narrowing it down. With that being said in round 1 Jaylon Smith LB Notre Dame. I know this may be unpopular to some people bc of the injury but I believe this guy is worth the risk. If we have to redshirt a year I'm cool with that if it means we end up with a top 5 lb in the end. He definitely has the talent to be that. (Other possibilities here would be Shaq Lawson, Andrew Billings, Robert Nkemdiche)

round 2 Sua Cravens SS/LB USC. I'm being very VERY optimistic here by hoping that he drops to us in the second, but if he does I really wouldn't care what else we did in the draft. This guy fits our scheme to a T. Actually my favorite prospect in the draft. 

Round 3 Tyler Boyd WR PITT. We need another legit threat with Julio and this guy can be it. 

Round 4 Karl Joseph SS WV. I know I already mocked Cravens to us in the second but good lord this kid is dynamite. He's small but plays huge. I loveeeeeee his heart and his motor. Maybe eventually moving Cravens to WLB and letting Joseph be the SS. Really he's just the best player available at this point so don't want to pass on him. 

Round 7 Mike Matthews C TA&M. Jakes little brother, decent center prospect who could develop nicely into a good piece.  Another possibility is Victor Ochi from Stoney Brook.