• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It's time to pull a Portland and let Al Horford walk

Lurker

15 hours ago, nathan2331 said:

To be honest, that Griffin trade doesn't sound too bad right now. I'm not confident Horford will raise his level of play after this season. If the Clippers were serious about trading Blake, that'd be a good return for him. I hate his persona, but the guy puts up numbers and has a good contract relative to the numbers being thrown around. Only problem is he's a poor defender and with his wingspan I don't think he could ever be a good one- especially with a move to center.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Griffin???? MR. SOFT HIMSELF?? You wanna replace one sponge with a super sponge?? In the HISTORY of the NBA, ive NEVER seen a big get punished the way Griffin does and he will not retaliate.  He will slap a equipment manager though, but on the court, he gets punished and ive never seen him fight back.

westgriff.gif

Does it really matter how soft Griffin is? A front line of Reggie Evans and Zach Randolph won't win you any games.

11 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

Does it really matter how soft Griffin is? A front line of Reggie Evans and Zach Randolph won't win you any games.

Yes it does matter

Because? Horford isn't playing any tougher than Griffin does. So how is his softness a negative that prevents us from trading for him?

I don't think Griffin equates to more wins.  He'll put more fans in Phillips, good for more highlight dunks.

Actual WINS and closer to a championship? I don't see it.