• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

3 hours ago, nonono said:

figured the middle aged part would have given it away as not to be taken seriously...you guys need to drink some warm milk and r-e-l-a-x

and it is telling no one called me out for being an ageist

That whole "ageist" thing is gotta go. I know that it's off topic, but society is getting more and more pathetic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Just curious, do you ever make a positive post?

Well. I HAVE been hard on the home team.  There are some positives.  They ARE a good ballclub.  They have EXCELLENT ticket prices.  In fact, i think going to some home games will take my mind off championships or bust.  Overall, if you dont take this TOO serious, the Hawks aint that bad of a product.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Well. I HAVE been hard on the home team.  There are some positives.  They ARE a good ballclub.  They have EXCELLENT ticket prices.  In fact, i think going to some home games will take my mind off championships or bust.  Overall, if you dont take this TOO serious, the Hawks aint that bad of a product.

See, was that so hard? :-) We will go 19-8 to finish it out...until then, you just smile away.

figured the middle aged part would have given it away as not to be taken seriously...you guys need to drink some warm milk and r-e-l-a-x

and it is telling no one called me out for being an ageist

Because many here can be considered middle aged so nobody could get offended by that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

See, was that so hard? :-) We will go 19-8 to finish it out...until then, you just smile away.

A positive comment by hawkmoor should be cause for celebration.

1 hour ago, Dolfan23 said:

Because many here can be considered middle aged so nobody could get offended by that.

I am terribly sorry I called Kirk Hinrich; white, middle aged and Iowan...and I also would like to apologize in advance for any four letter word I associate with him when he gets beat by a defender or turns the ball over. I was just being silly by contrasting extremes, get over yourself

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Now the deadline is over, I'm ready for the 2nd half of the season.

Actually its only the last third (+playoffs), but yeah I"m looking forward to finally watch some basketball again!

I hated this break and wow offseason will be loooong...

At least Dennis will play some international basketball then (but unfortunatly not @ olympics)

8 hours ago, kg01 said:

A positive comment by hawkmoor should be cause for celebration.

Are you bringing the Moet or me? Ceeeeeeeellllleeeebrate good times comoooooonnnnn!!!!!

I always find it funny to hear all the deals that almost happened.

Guess Howard learned his lesson about opting-in from his ORL days.  Wonder what MIL would've offered?  Larry Sanders' contract?

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I always find it funny to hear all the deals that almost happened.

Guess Howard learned his lesson about opting-in from his ORL days.  Wonder what MIL would've offered?  Larry Sanders' contract?

Monroe and Vasquez?

12 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Man I thought soupone said that Gey and Maklemore were coming to the Hawks. Hmmm

He almost promised me....I better cancel the gay jersey I ordered for @kg01....in retrospect, I suppose I don't necessarily have to cancel it....:-|

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

He almost promised me....I better cancel the gay jersey I ordered for @kg01....in retrospect, I suppose I don't necessarily have to cancel it....:-|

Chuffed

There will be revenge ...

File this one under, "dey jus' won't let it go' ...

http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/blakely-horford-very-viable-option-offseason

“I think this summer they will revisit the Al Horford situation,” said Blakely. “He will be an unrestricted free agent and the cost that it will take to land him this summer, it will cost you in terms of actual dollars, but in terms of assets it won’t cost you anything. That is why Al Horford, more than any of the other guys that we’ve mentioned is  a very viable option for the Boston Celtics. “

Wait, weren't you the same eggspert that said horford would be traded to the C's?  Nah, nah, see whut had hap'nd was ... he's coming in FAgency.  Yeah, yeah, that's it.  You sound like Kamla continuing to state Howard-to-ATL is hap'nin.