• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

And here we go....

Dejay

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Dejay said:

Lol. I woke up the next morning in someone's closet. Glad I didn't drive that night; lives would've been at stake...

Huh.  And we always thought @kg01 would be the first out of the closet.  Well, glad everyone ended up ok.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, AHF said:

Huh.  And we always thought @kg01 would be the first out of the closet.  Well, glad everyone ended up ok.

Wow.  They let you do your "lawyering" with that mouth?  Stay classy, AHF.  Emphasis on a**y.  And what do you mean, 'glad everyone ended up ok"?  @Dejay just said he ended up locked in somebody's closet.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Wow.  They let you do your "lawyering" with that mouth?  Stay classy, AHF.  Emphasis on a**y.  And what do you mean, 'glad everyone ended up ok"?  @Dejay just said he ended up locked in somebody's closet.

fHeNUwZ.gif

• Premium Member
On 3/7/2016 at 4:29 PM, Dejay said:

Like the old Gold Club days. Oh my, what went down in that place...

The Gold Club.  Wow..............

I am resisting a terrible urge to spill some ridiculously naughty and personal secrets right about now.
ROFL...

Ohhh the jaws that would surely drop.

• Like 1

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Wretch said:

The Gold Club.  Wow..............

I am resisting a terrible urge to spill some ridiculously naughty and personal secrets right about now.
ROFL...

Ohhh the jaws that would surely drop.

Something about Mexting Sutombo?

• Like 2

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, AHF said:

Something about Mexting Sutombo?

LOL!

I am not at liberty to discuss it, but let's just say that I was closer to the internal goings on in that place than most. 

1 hour ago, Dejay said:

Everyone ended up okay. I think. Come to think of it, what was that chick...err...uh...never mind...

Please elaborate...

26 minutes ago, Wretch said:

LOL!

I am not at liberty to discuss it, but let's just say that I was closer to the internal goings on in that place than most. 

Please elaborate...

I'm not telling. Mrs. Dejay already blames me for half of the Hawks' losses due to watching the game instead of tuning to something else like I did last year during their run. And to add this? Nah...