• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Don't look now

Alex

I expected us to get one in Boston and be up 3-1 but I still feel ok about the series.  Things looked bleak for us against Brooklyn and Washington in the playoffs and we managed to win both in 6 so we could easily do the same here.  Honestly though I think this will go 7 because the Garden is a tough atmosphere and I don't see us winning there.

If anything, this series has shown me how good of a coach Stevens is and exposed the areas Bud really needs to improve on.  We've had out opportunities to make this easier, that's for sure.

I think the Hawks are a much better team than the Celtics, but I think that the Celtics ability to actually perform in crunch time will erase all the positive things the Hawks do.  Celtics will win series because of this. 

• Premium Member
18 hours ago, High5 said:

We were a 60-win 1 seed last season and we were 2-2 vs. Brooklyn and 1-2 vs. Washington. The fact that this 4/5 series is 2-2 shouldn't surprise anyone. The Hawks during this long playoff streak have never been able to put a team away in under 6. 

Your 100% right. The Hawks rarely put a series away in 4 or 5 it usually 6 -7. 

Edited by QuantumHawkz