• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

IT in game 5

GoldenPatch17

Hopefully the hawks fans will give this little gnome with the silly headband an appropiate welcome tonight after his slap against Dennis in game 3 and the continuos boos from the crowd in game 4! 

Let´s go Hawks! 

• Like 3

Hey man, recognize greatness when you see it.  The IT department is relocating South baybee!  Thomas is gonna roast Dennis/Jeff early and often.  Might as well get on board with it.  I'm petitioning to change my name to it01.

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Hey man, recognize greatness when you see it.  The IT department is relocating South baybee!  Thomas is gonna roast Dennis/Jeff early and often.  Might as well get on board with it.  I'm petitioning to change my name to it01.

I'd love it if you changes ur name. I mean what kind of a tool comes on a Hawks board with the name kg? Kevin Garnett is enemy #1 what's wrong with you?

7 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'd love it if you changes ur name. I mean what kind of a tool comes on a Hawks board with the name kg? Kevin Garnett is enemy #1 what's wrong with you?

Everybody knows kg doesn't stand for Kevin Garnett.  Anyone who thinks it does it obviously a Selltics fan (gooott eeeemmm). :cool:

Nice derail attempt, btw.  Let's get the conversation back to the IT guy.  Man is he great or what?

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Everybody knows kg doesn't stand for Kevin Garnett.  Anyone who thinks it does it obviously a Selltics fan (gooott eeeemmm). :cool:

Nice derail attempt, btw.  Let's get the conversation back to the IT guy.  Man is he great or what?

No I know it stands for King gimp (per @Dolfan23...thanks for that btw Dolf)...but still kg just makes me twitch.

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

No I know it stands for King gimp (per @Dolfan23...thanks for that btw Dolf)...but still kg just makes me twitch.

You should change your name to Curry2Klay (boom).

Lastly, Dolfan is locked up again.  The TX dope game ain't for the faint of heart.  No need to @mention him for a while.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

You should change your name to Curry2Klay (boom).

Lastly, Dolfan is locked up again.  The TX dope game ain't for the faint of heart.  No need to @mention him for a while.

I see you are having an off day again. It's playoff time, bring your A game please.

17 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I see you are having an off day again. It's playoff time, bring your A game please.

3 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Yeah, sorry bro @kg01, but Curry2Klay is not BOOM worthy.

Listen guise, let's not fight.  Let's go in on some kick-a** IT shirseys and really show our support for the real MVP of this series.

10 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

@Spud2Nique, you happy about cursing Steph all season now?  You're a d&@k but I'll make sure to stay on your good side.

Looks like you know how to stay on his good side (ohhhhh).

supa-hot- fire

5 hours ago, GoldenPatch17 said:

Hopefully the hawks fans will give this little gnome with the silly headband an appropiate welcome tonight after his slap against Dennis in game 3 and the continuos boos from the crowd in game 4! 

Let´s go Hawks! 

Oh, I'd love to see Dennis rip that head band off if the game isn't contested.  Or, if not him, let Hinrich do it.  Would be EPIC.

Edited by bumpyphish1
  • Like 2

Just in case y'all missed it, kg01 got tha skrongest reverse-jinx game in dis b*tch.

7 points on 3-12 shooting?  And the fake-injured, b*tch-out at the end to avoid the boo's?  Yeah, don't get on my bad side or end up like I-b*tch-a Thomas.

• Moderators
9 hours ago, kg01 said:

Just in case y'all missed it, kg01 got tha skrongest reverse-jinx game in dis b*tch.

7 points on 3-12 shooting?  And the fake-injured, b*tch-out at the end to avoid the boo's?  Yeah, don't get on my bad side or end up like I-b*tch-a Thomas.

You mean to say that as this year's true MVP, he is going to bounce back in dominating fashion.  Just hope no fire and brimstone with all those Js coming.

Just now, AHF said:

You mean to say that as this year's true MVP, he is going to bounce back in dominating fashion.  Just hope no fire and brimstone with all those Js coming.

Hey man, you don't hold greatness like the IT-guy 2 games in a row.  If I'm Budz, I just tell our guards to hold on for the ride.  Don't end up on an IT poster.

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Hey man, you don't hold greatness like the IT-guy 2 games in a row.  If I'm Budz, I just tell our guards to hold on for the ride.  Don't end up on an IT poster.

Lol... I understand your sarcasm but now you're kinda losin it lol