• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How KD will come to Atlanta

aali34

Just now, AHF said:

RFA pretty much ensures that won't happen.

That's what the Suns said about JoeJohn, no?

Haven't they shown reservations about re-signing him at his nimber?  He could get out if he pushed, asked them not to match.  Turn into a Morris twin about it.

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

Amin Elhassan and T-Mac lurking the Sqwuak.  Both mentioned the Hawks as a top landing spot for KD on fine ass Rachel Nichols' show.

There's a pretty skrong rumor going around (well, a rumor started by me) that Elhassan and @lethalweapon3 have never been seen in the same room before.  I'll just leave it at that.

Not sure why, but I dig Rachel too.  Then again, I have a lot of odd crushes.  Becky Hammon, Lisa Salters, Doris Burke (if I was in my 50's) to name a few.

'Kevin Durant is on the move south...to Atlanta. In a stunning departure, Durant signs a 4-year contract to play with the Hawks and...'

Alarm clock goes off...

Oh well. Back to these quarterly financials on my desk...

• Like 2

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's what the Suns said about JoeJohn, no?

Haven't they shown reservations about re-signing him at his nimber?  He could get out if he pushed, asked them not to match.  Turn into a Morris twin about it.

The Suns weren't willing to pay because they had Amare, Nash and the Matrix ahead of him.  Washington is not suffering from talent overload and I seriously doubt they'll let him go.

Just now, kg01 said:

There's a pretty skrong rumor going around (well, a rumor started by me) that Elhassan and @lethalweapon3 have never been seen in the same room before.  I'll just leave it at that.

Not sure why, but I dig Rachel too.  Then again, I have a lot of odd crushes.  Becky Hammon, Lisa Salters, Doris Burke (if I was in my 50's) to name a few.

Yeah, Lisa and Becky can do that if they are on their A-game...

On 5/1/2016 at 10:04 AM, Duff_Man said:

I really opened this expecting the OP to simply say "On a layover at the airport".

I was thinking by boat would be a good response to this fairy tale.

33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Becky got them eyes and Doris has the body of a 30 year old.  

I don't hate ESPN so much these days, they've clearly added a world-class makeup/hair/wardrobe/fitness/wellness wing to their complex for the ladies.  I've never looked at Hannah Storm twice in my life.  All of a sudden she's a Milf.  Rachel always been thick as day old grits and her eye and hair color are sexy as hell, but clearly had dental surgery done recently.  Cari Champion looking like a lost Destiny Child member.  Linda Cohn tries, bless her heart.

Edited by benhillboy

5 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I don't hate ESPN so much these days, they've clearly added a world-class makeup/hair/wardrobe/fitness/wellness wing to their complex for the ladies.  I've never looked at Hannah Storm twice in my life.  All of a sudden she's a Milf.  Rachel always been thick as day old grits and her eye and hair color are sexy as hell, but clearly had dental surgery done recently.  Cari Champion looking like a lost Destiny Child member.  Linda Cohn tries, bless her heart.

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gi

20 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

No argument here. While none of them can be confused with Sharon Reed from CBS 46, they're much easier on the eyes than in years' past...