• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why doesn't Koonin, Ressler, Grant Hill call Tyler Perry?

volman

I think this was discussed before.  Atlanta could be the new LA (minus the hot chicks).

Tyler Perry has been killing it out here.. Why not try to attract some FA talent to Atlanta via the hip hop scene, the booming movie industry in Atlanta, etc?  You can come get a Max deal in Atlanta, be the man, and be in movies... boost your net worth.  No?

I just don't know why TP hasn't been engaged.  Ludacris, TIP, yes... Perry? No.. Why? 

31 minutes ago, volman said:

I think this was discussed before.  Atlanta could be the new LA (minus the hot chicks).

Tyler Perry has been killing it out here.. Why not try to attract some FA talent to Atlanta via the hip hop scene, the booming movie industry in Atlanta, etc?  You can come get a Max deal in Atlanta, be the man, and be in movies... boost your net worth.  No?

I just don't know why TP hasn't been engaged.  Ludacris, TIP, yes... Perry? No.. Why? 

Ever consider that maybe Tyler Perry does not care to be involved? Maybe they have tried but he declined the offer? 

Tyler Perry is a pretty serious Christian from my understanding and maybe he considers it pimping himself. I could be way off base but throwing it out there

45 minutes ago, IheartFerry said:

Ever consider that maybe Tyler Perry does not care to be involved? Maybe they have tried but he declined the offer? 

Tyler Perry is a pretty serious Christian from my understanding and maybe he considers it pimping himself. I could be way off base but throwing it out there

What does Christianity have to do with any of this?

He also cusses in all of his movies. Let's not make his "faith" an argument. 

Also, do you think he didn't take a dime when he did the "Passion" tv special on fox? Cmon man. 

Like I suggested in my response man , I could and probably am way off. It was just a suggestion and nothing more bro

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, IheartFerry said:

Like I suggested in my response man , I could and probably am way off. It was just a suggestion and nothing more bro

Okay, sorry for the "come at me bro" post. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, volman said:

I don't think players care about that anymore seeing how All Stars have turned down the Lakers to play in winning situations.

Winning solves everything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 5/14/2016 at 8:49 PM, IheartFerry said:

I love the idea that Perry would be sitting there thinking, "I like basketball but promoting the Hawks would really be pimping myself and inconsistent with my Christian views.  A silly promo isn't real art which is the only approach that my faith allows me to take.  Now let me get back into this dress and finish my latest blatant cash grab, 'Boo, A Madea Halloween.'  Those Hawks think I've just got no standards.  Just insulting."

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1