• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should we trade the Pick for a player... again??

Diesel

Just now, NBASupes said:

Okafor defense makes NYK Tim Hardaway Jr D look like Khali. He might be one of the worst defenders in the NBA. But man oh man, he can score and he has good offensive BBIQ and does have some value for us.

Uuum...who is Khali?

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Uuum...who is Khali?

Auto correct. Kawhi Leonard

He's really the 15 mpg prototype for us if Dennis moves to the starting lineup. We played Antic who's just as flawed as Jahlil. Just Jahlil strengths are far more needed considering we don't have a legit 20ppg scorer anywhere on our roster.

Edited by NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Let him be, if you don't watch the games and just see the ball, comments like this are likely.

I'm not questioning your 'basketball intellect' so no need for the condescending remarks. I just think that Jahlil is a starter in this league, that's all. 

3 hours ago, hawkman said:

I'm not questioning your 'basketball intellect' so no need for the condescending remarks. I just think that Jahlil is a starter in this league, that's all. 

I agree. 

3 hours ago, hawkman said:

It wasn't so much a shot at your intellect as it was confusion from my part in understanding how is he a starter for any NBA team right now. Jahlil literally has the worse offensive impact of any starter in the NBA by a country mile. His biggest issue was fitting in an  offense and doing the little things to continue the flow which is necessary in any NBA system. 

Jahlil on defense was the worse big in the NBA. Worse than Kanter and other non factors defensively.  I see where he adds value but in what world is he a starter for any NBA team at least this season or next season. He's more flawed than Tim Hardaway Jr last year in New York. 

Edited by NBASupes

• Moderators
15 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He's really the 15 mpg prototype for us if Dennis moves to the starting lineup. We played Antic who's just as flawed as Jahlil. Just Jahlil strengths are far more needed considering we don't have a legit 20ppg scorer anywhere on our roster.

You're going back on Khali?  No man, I don't think so.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He's really the 15 mpg prototype for us if Dennis moves to the starting lineup. We played Antic who's just as flawed as Jahlil. Just Jahlil strengths are far more needed considering we don't have a legit 20ppg scorer anywhere on our roster

good-job05.gif

Sounds like you're finally coming to terms with Horford. Good job, Supes. 

But seriously i agree.

We could definitely use one.

Edited by Mdizzle5