• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What percent of an Al resign?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Maybe I have been swayed by ALL the media saying that there's a possibility that Al won't resign here.   I thought that it was money in the bank that we would be able to resign Al.   I listened to him talk about how his family is here and how he loves Atlanta, however, now everytime I turn around, I hear another pundit saying that Atlanta may have a problem resigning Horford?

Part of me says... if that's the case, then let's just go full rebuild.. but I know that we couldn't attract Free agents worth a damn. 

Part of me says... this is just a ploy by Jason Glushon to make sure that his best client gets the max.  (Glushon is not that good)...

SO let me ask the squawk.  What percentage do you give Bud and Company on resigning Horford?

Al is getting a max from us or some other team - no need for his agent to talk him up.

What does ALL the media even mean?  Twitterers saying that every team is going after Al?  I'm asking.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Al is getting a max from us or some other team - no need for his agent to talk him up.

What does ALL the media even mean?  Twitterers saying that every team is going after Al?  I'm asking.

Well, Start with Marc Stein.  Then Everybody on Sports talk radio.. 92.9, CBS national, even guys in San Fran.  Finally, I was watching a bit of the mock draft on NBATV and the DA David Aldridge even added that Al may be looking to go elsewhere.   Now know that a lot of this is just "Me too" work by reporters who have No journalistic integrity.  However, I have yet to hear any "Source" says that Al is definitely resigning with Atlanta.  Not even these made up "Sauces" here on HS. 

On 6/23/2016 at 9:30 AM, Diesel said:

Maybe I have been swayed by ALL the media saying that there's a possibility that Al won't resign here.   I thought that it was money in the bank that we would be able to resign Al.   I listened to him talk about how his family is here and how he loves Atlanta, however, now everytime I turn around, I hear another pundit saying that Atlanta may have a problem resigning Horford?

Part of me says... if that's the case, then let's just go full rebuild.. but I know that we couldn't attract Free agents worth a damn. 

Part of me says... this is just a ploy by Jason Glushon to make sure that his best client gets the max.  (Glushon is not that good)...

SO let me ask the squawk.  What percentage do you give Bud and Company on resigning Horford?

I'd say 100 percent unless BOS gets Jimmy Butler.