• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which NBA Star Are You?

HawkItus

http://basketball-players.pointafter.com/stories/13832/quiz-2016-nba-mvp-candidates?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social.paid&utm_campaign=ao.sp.fb.dt.10782

Result: Kawhi Leonard
SHARE YOUR RESULT

You're a defensive-minded player who gives your all for the team — not the individual. Your diverse set of skills continues to improve day after day because you work hard and keep your head down. Is it possible you also

• Moderators

Hmm.  I also got Kawhi.   I never said i was defensive minded.  Massive hands?   that sounds like someone else here.

Result: Kawhi Leonard
SHARE YOUR RESULT

You're a defensive-minded player who gives your all for the team — not the individual. Your diverse set of skills continues to improve day after day because you work hard and keep your head down. Is it possible you also have massive hands?

Just now, macdaddy said:

I was assuming you'd get Curry.

Why would you say that lol...would be ironic tho, my most hated star and I get him...smh...just my luck. I love baby Dame tho....honestly I'm more of a Korver/Troy Daniels/Anthony Morrow guy. Or an old school Steve Kerr or Tim Legler.

I got CP2 ....

You're a natural on-court leader who would much rather set up teammates for scores and orchestrate the offense than take the attention for yourself. You're often less than pleased when players call their own fouls, and you enjoy talking some trash from time to time.

:mellow:

3 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Could be worse, i could be his insurance saleman twinemoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao...kg strikes me as a cp3 trash talking type but turnermx not so much...if squawk posting is any indication turnermx is a Millsap type to me.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Why would you say that lol...would be ironic tho, my most hated star and I get him...smh...just my luck. I love baby Dame tho....honestly I'm more of a Korver/Troy Daniels/Anthony Morrow guy. Or an old school Steve Kerr or Tim Legler.

Just because you hate him.  Plus he has small hands.  Just kidding!

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Just because you hate him.  Plus he has small hands.  Just kidding!

Lol...I wish I had Kawhi/Webber hands but I got some Erick Dampier mittens :-(