• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Give me three good reasons why Bazemore and Korver should still start?

NBASupes

Glad Tim is giving us good minutes so far and expect his minutes to go up with his play. Two or three weeks ago a lot of us weren't sure he would survive the year because of his jumper. Would say that there really is competition for minutes at SG now. Certainly is showing well and does have a good handle. So often a shot just has to be created and taken by one player when things aren't going smoothly. Pretty easy to make that statement after the end of last night's game.  

• Like 1

Managing the minutes at the swing positions were always a source of stress last year and probably will be this year as well. This time around though we have more of an idea of what we have in Tim plus Kyle and Thabo are healthy from the get go so really we're in a better position before even talking about our first rounders getting minutes. Cold shooting nights from three happen and look at the Warriors last night as an example. Ten percent shooting from three by Curry and Thompson.  

1. Kyle Korver is a top 3 shooter in the NBA.

2. The threat of him shooting automatically opens the floor (or should) for everyone else on the floor.

3. It's a long season and we are entering game 6/82 tonight. We need him out there to build good chemistry with SAP, Dwight and the others. So there won't be any silly plays come May.

Those are 3 pretty good reasons in my opinion. If you need a couple more I might have some at the house. Lol.

It is defintly still wait and see. I never understood Bazemore really, outside his physical potential and age, but I get Thabo is to fragile to play extended minutes. Baze is a bit streaky though, so he might make a turn around and secure his spot. But surely when this keeps on much longer, Prince needs to see allot of real-time NBA basketball this year.

As far as Korver goes, be careful with what you wish for regarding THJ. His D is awful at times. I could only watch the 1st quarter the other night, but there he straight jumped to his left on a pretty obvious headfake. You can be beat by a headfake at times, but dont jump without chance to recover and most certainly not to the left of things. U know childlike D like that you dont see Korver do. At least he has a knack about everything he does.

It is still wait and see to me. But surely things can not continue in this way.

Edited by DS17Fanboy