• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks efficiency w/ Howard and/or Sap on the floor

JTB

What do you think of this?

https://mobile.twitter.com/johnschuhmann/status/795397602233765889

Early on it looks like it's not working with the combination of Sap and Howard offensively in the front court but I know these numbers don't tell the whole truth! Why do I say that? There's been a good handful of possessions that Millsap has missed some really easy ass buckets and we can't blame that on Howard. Sap will get it together and the numbers won't be that far apart as far as when one of them is off the floor. Howard of course is still learning but to be new in the system he's doing a good job so far.

Defensively I know things will get even better once the offense really learn how to click.

It really is a big process we are witnessing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hazer said:

As you mentioned: D8 still learning and Sap hasn't got it going yet. Those nimbers will change in the next few weeks.

Yeah it's like changing your quarterback, going from Teague to Dennis. I'm sure the starters will have the chemistry down by Dec./Jan.

• Like 1

Millsap missing those easy baskets is nothing new.  He may hit a half dozen very difficult

shots, then blow a lay up.  He has always had this problem.  Why?  Who knows?  He just does.

:hmm:

• Like 2