• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Holding this spot for January

HawkItus

We just had two losses of historic proportions and are 1-9 in our last 10 games.  To me, it looks like we can only go up from here but I wouldn't call anything an overreaction.

This isn't just a small sample anymore, they deserve the criticism.  Doesn't mean they can't right the ship but I think this requires some lineup changes because even though some of these guys can turn around their season, I don't want to bank on that.

• Like 3

• Moderators

If we had started 6-5 instead of 9-2 then we'd be looking at a long shot to even get back to the playoffs.   This situation is pretty dire since we've lost by huge margins and we have very little time for practice.   Wesenholzer better be on the phones exploring all options because February may be too late to save this season.  

• Like 2

It's not that we've lost, it's how we are losing games.  Epic blowouts.  Everyone is focused on the offense but the defense has also taken a deep stumble.  When the year started I said as long as we maintain our defense while the offensive kinks get worked out we would be fine but now bad offense compounded by even worse defense is a cause for concern.  Sill turning the ball over, rebounding as fallen off, low assists, shooting, rotations, body language - it's just not one thing - it's EVERYTHING.

• 1 month later...